Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers **SPOILERS**

Mx. Canadian Destroyer

1 hour ago, GoGo Yubari said:

Okay so what... what happened. What was the twist.

The twist from the last immunity challenge?

Winner got a secret advantage: To pick one of the others to automatically be in the final 3 with them. The other two had to make fire to decide the last spot. And apparently that's going to be a permanent thing now.

Going to be interesting, but also going to suck if both people don't know how to make fire.....

Edited by GhostMachine

10 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

One thing I'd like to know, as I didn't watch much after they announced the winner (I plan on rewatching it with Heidi):

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Devon. They showed him cast his vote. 

I'm more annoyed that we didn't find out the rest of the votes other than Devon for Ryan, Ashley for Chrissy and Lauren for Ben. We're really just missing the other Chrissy vote. 

21 minutes ago, RPS said:

After reading about the finale, I am 150% satisfied I quit watching this show. 

Feels more like Mario Party than Survivor to me. I'm going to try Ghost Island or whatever but if it's three Survivor seasons in a row that I bail out on early it's probably time for me to move on.

Spoiler

The fact that Chrissy's four individual immunity wins were not as useful as Ben finding three idols in a row is disappointing. The biggest twist now would be a season with no idols. 

Also, is this the first season where you can play an idol past the final five? I always thought that was the cut-off point. 

Edited by FeniXMS

34 minutes ago, FeniXMS said:
  Hide contents

The fact that Chrissy's four individual immunity wins were not as useful as Ben finding three idols in a row is disappointing. The biggest twist now would be a season with no idols. 

Also, is this the first season where you can play an idol past the final five? I always thought that was the cut-off point. 

Spoiler

He didn't. He played one at five and then there was a fire making challenge at Final 4.

15 minutes ago, GhostMachine said:

I want another All-Star season OR the return of Exile Island after next season.

How about an all-star season made up of people who made it to the finale and didn't win?

I don't want an All Star season any time soon. Game Changes was not that fun.

My feeling is that they are waiting for Season 39 or 40 for an All Winner's Season.

I absolutely hated the new format for Final Tribal. Instead of the jury each getting a chance to speak, they all just talked over one another while the Final Three interrupted to try and defend themselves. It was awful.

and the reunion show was bad too. Literally no one outside of the Top 5 (other than Lauren) got to speak, like at all.... Ridiculous.

45 minutes ago, Azazel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

For years, they have always hated that the "best player" has been voted out just before the finale. It's why there became a final three. But that just led to the "best player" being voted out at the Final Four.

I would have been more okay with this twist if they had've done two things differently. 1) that everyone knew this was how it was going to work and 2) idols can only be played until Final 6.

I get that people think the game was handed to Ben in a way. But Ben still needed to find all those idols. Every one else could have followed him and looked just as hard. Devon could have beat him in the fire making challenge. We literally saw him making fire earlier in the day. And in the end, if the people playing the game were so upset about all the idols and him getting handed a twist, they could have voted for Chrissy or Ryan to win instead.