Arsenal Thread

TMM

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Its Chelseas title, the only race now is for 2nd place, theres 2 points in it. Man Utd are in no better position than we were last week, but suddenly everyone and their mother thinks its a simple game of catch up, I hate Man Utd but I'd sooner concede the title to them, but it won't happen.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

I'm not an Arsenal fan, but to dislike Henry is pretty much ridiculous. Not only is he a fantastic player, he always comes off as a nice guy everytime he's on TV. Although I'm pretty sure he posted that pic just for the fuck of it and to get a reaction out of you lot.

I love how the Sun was bashing Rooney today for losing his cool or whatever. I started reading it and realised what aload of pure shite it was. Damn you get some right idiots doing articles in papers today.

As for Henry, not overrated for sure but not on top form right now either. He will be within time though, so I doubt Arsenal fans will be worrying when he's firing in hat tricks here and there.

I go along with what Wenger has been saying the last few weeks, which is there's no need to worry about Henry not scoring. When he's not scoring he's still making goals (two against Wolves, two against Manchester United), and with a player like Henry it's only a matter of time before he starts again - so if he can keep creating while he's waiting there's no problem.

And yes, the post was made to get reactions out of people so he could then turn around and say: "OOH!! Aint yous lot bad loserz!?"

And he's a Yiddo, so Arsenal losing 4-2 at home against Man Utd is like him finding gold at the end of the rainbow.

Edited by The_Monkey_Molester

I love how the Sun was bashing Rooney today for losing his cool or whatever. I started reading it and realised what aload of pure shite it was. Damn you get some right idiots doing articles in papers today.

As for Henry, not overrated for sure but not on top form right now either. He will be within time though, so I doubt Arsenal fans will be worrying when he's firing in hat tricks here and there.

I loved it aswell when they were ripping apart Rooney. I cant do with him ever since he left Everton he think's he's the next David Beckham. henry is in a bad patch but he is that damn good and will definately overcome it

Arsenal are refusing to give up in the Premiership race - with Ashley Cole, Thierry Henry and Patrick Vieira all saying The Gunnners are still in the hunt for the title.

The three Highbury stars attended a charity dinner on Thursday and they told Sky Sports News they would not concede the title, despite Tuesday's bitter defeat to Manchester United.

Arsene Wenger and Sir Alex Ferguson had both said whoever lost at Highbury would be out of the title race, but Wenger's troops do not share that opinion.

Despite being 13 points behind Chelsea, Henry says that the title is not yet won, and Arsenal would keep on trying to gain on Jose Mourinho's side.

"It is not over yet," Henry told Sky Sports News. "Let's hope Chelsea drop points.

"You can never say it is over, you can catch them if we really want to catch them.

"It was a personal game. Manchester United and Arsenal is always difficult.

"But I said at the time that it didn't change much. We have 13 games ahead of us.

"We wanted to win, but at the end of the day Chelsea do not drop points and neither do Manchester United."

England full back Cole says that Arsenal were hurt badly by United's win at Highbury, but said that the title was not won yet.

"The lads were devastated," said Cole.

"We wanted to win and keep the pressure on Chelsea.

"It is not over. Hopefully, we can bounce back. We are still up for it."

Cole says Chelsea's bigger squad was the main reason they were topping the table.

"Chelsea having a bigger squad is probably the main thing. They can cope with injuries better with us because of the size of their squad, we have just got to deal with it."

Skipper Patrick Vieira says that Arsenal must get back to winning ways as soon as possible, saying their season is by no means finished.

"We need to bounce back as soon as possible because our target is to finish top - even though it will be difficult now," said Vieira.

"We still have a Champions League spot to fight for, we are still in the Champions League and the FA Cup, so it is still really exciting."

source: skysports.com

I hope they stay true do their word and don't give up. I want 12 wins, it probably won't happen, but it could.

If we do win the title however, it will be the biggest league win ever for us coming from this far back. But I just don't see it happening.

Edited by Gooner4Life

You can never say it is over, you can catch them if we really want to catch them.

What a ridiculous thing to say. It's got nothing to do with whether Arsenal or Man Utd WANT TO catch them. Obviously they both do. It's down to Chelsea to lose the title now, rather than have it taken from them.

We can only hope, anyway.

I hope they stay true do their word and don't give up. I want 12 wins, it probably won't happen, but it could.

If we do win the title however, it will be the biggest league win ever for us coming from this far back. But I just don't see it happening.

You can have 11 wins. And one loss.

The loss coming this Saturday.

Please. :(

You can never say it is over, you can catch them if we really want to catch them.

What a ridiculous thing to say. It's got nothing to do with whether Arsenal or Man Utd WANT TO catch them. Obviously they both do. It's down to Chelsea to lose the title now, rather than have it taken from them.

We can only hope, anyway.