EWB's Favorite TV Show 2017: The Voting Thread

GoGo Yubari

39 minutes ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I can't let it go for some reason. It's not that it's bad at least I don't think so. It's just not important anymore. I do kinda feel like I want to see it through to the end since I've put so many years in but man it might not ever end huh?

This is how I feel I think.

37 minutes ago, Ms. Canadian Destroyer said:

I think the last season I watched was the first season with The Governor. It's on my to-watch list but it's really far down. Not sure if I'll ever get back to it. 

Seriously don’t bother.

1 hour ago, The Chiksrara Special said:

I can't let it go for some reason. It's not that it's bad at least I don't think so. It's just not important anymore. I do kinda feel like I want to see it through to the end since I've put so many years in but man it might not ever end huh?

I get it. I don't watch TWD but have had to train myself into giving up on shows that I was only watching out of habit or misguided loyalty.

Yeah I am getting better at dumping shows. I'd like to try some new stuff too. At the moment I am trying to will myself into dropping the DC shows. I don't really enjoy any of them anymore. It's hard to know what to try for new stuff too. I mostly stick to genre shows and I feel like I am missing out on a lot

Will it ever end?

I looked it up and all the metric stuff that measures junk on the internet says for the first time Game Of Thrones beat it out as the most watched TV show of the year, so it's now "officially" declining... It seems that even when you're a top show, your station could still drop you if your rating moves a bit. Has there ever been any sign of the show "going anywhere" because it just seems like a perpetual loop of the same people in the same situations just slightly removed.

Basically, end the show. Game Of Thrones are doing it while on top, Breaking Bad did it after their most successful season, The Wire did it while it was still getting all the kudos in the world, so on and so forth. Many shows usually end on one of their better series because all bets are off - Or is the cash cow just too milky?

Whatever, I'm rambling.