Summer Transfer Window 2018

Lineker

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Won't claim to have seen him play, but if it's true that City were in for him as a long term replacement for Fernandinho, I'm all for it. We need a player like him to go alongside Matic and to free up Pogba to make a difference further forward.

Had to do some research, at first I thought fuckin hell the awful Brazilian Fred from the World Cup that couldn't buy a goal?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

Won't claim to have seen him play, but if it's true that City were in for him as a long term replacement for Fernandinho, I'm all for it. We need a player like him to go alongside Matic and to free up Pogba to make a difference further forward.

City cooled on him a few months ago for some reason and instead want Jorginho now.

I think this Fred has served a drugs ban not too long ago too.

1 minute ago, 9 to 5 said:

And Clyne.

Clyne's injury was nothing to do with a failed drugs test!!!

He just just his back from all the bending over to snort drugs :shifty:

4 minutes ago, Liam Mk2 said:

Makes sense. We really do need cover at right back, but no need to splash big cash. Plus, Bellerin could learn quite a lot from him.

He is getting on a bit though isn't he? He'd be a great influence skillwise but he's a bit of a cunt as well.

4 minutes ago, Kaney said:

He is getting on a bit though isn't he? He'd be a great influence skillwise but he's a bit of a cunt as well.

Not sure about the cuntness. What’s the history?

His Wikipedia bio makes it sound like he’ll fit right in though:

However, at times Lichsteiner has also drawn criticism in the media for lacking composure under pressure, being too rash and aggressive in his challenges, and prone to defensive errors, as well as for being inconsistent in his crossing and distribution from the right wing.

Changed the game tactically for Juve against Spurs though when he came on at half time. 

Think it's a decent signing, good cover, got experience, can be someone younger players can learn from. Could get someone a hell of a lot worse 

Lichsteiner - Papastathopoulos - Mavropanos - ?

Arsenal just need a double-barrelled left back now to win Football Scrabble.

5 minutes ago, The Gazz said:

Lichsteiner - Papastathopoulos - Mavropanos - ?

Arsenal just need a double-barrelled left back now to win Football Scrabble.

Hands off Azpilicueta.