E3 2018

GoGo Yubari

I'd take another Watch Dogs game, but The Crew 2 is my main focus for Ubisoft and I've already played the closed beta so there's not a whole lot for me to be surprised with.

This intro is amazing though, and likely untoppable by any of the announcements.

1 minute ago, Pentashám Jr. said:

Hit Record has been big on paying contributors for their work in the past, so that's a cool addition if it remains the same for BGE2.

Oh, okay, that was absolutely my biggest question about that part of it. That's good to know since it wasn't addressed at all on stage.

also love this Trials portion, exactly the type of Ubisoft pageantry I love.

40 minutes ago, Maxx said:

The lack of an update on the FF7 remake is pretty ridiculous.  It was announced in 2015, they should be able to tell us something by now.

You'd think so, but there's been a lot of turmoil with its development. They originally enlisted an outside studio to develop it, but they moved it back in-house about a year ago. Only a couple of months ago, they were advertising for major positions, like level designers, which doesn't suggest that it's far along.

The fact that they publicly announced Tetsuya Nomura as the director before they'd even told him about it shows that they announced the game way before it was ready, but that's the Square Enix way.