WWE 2K19

Owen

Ignoring multiple other aspects of your creation, why does he feel the need to follow up a punt to the head with anything? Surely if you have to put those moves together at all you do it the other way around so that they'd be grounded for the punt?

11 minutes ago, Bad News Jericode said:

Ignoring multiple other aspects of your creation, why does he feel the need to follow up a punt to the head with anything? Surely if you have to put those moves together at all you do it the other way around so that they'd be grounded for the punt?

It's the version of the move where he dances with them around the ring so they kinda already need to be out or close to it.

Because he's a weird creepy perv that wants to waltz with them and plant a kiss on them as a finishing touch.

The punt is the actual "Finisher". He could win off it, he just doesn't because he wants to do his weird shit.

And when I say the punt is the real finisher, I mean it to the point it was set as his finish in the first draft of this interpretation of the character. But having him do the bit with the dancing and the kiss to end it all afterwards fits with the character well.

Anyway it's 9 in the morning. I'm going to bed. I will address anything else later. But as one last note I will clue people into the the fact that this character is heavily influenced by Vampire novels and Fetish Goth. I've just removed the actual Vampirism aspect.

• 4 weeks later...

The mask options in these games is severely limited. I'm trying to make an Angel themed luchadore and it's hard to not make him look like Sin Cara, Rey or Metalik in a new color scheme. I'm gonna have to custom make some graphics to get anywhere. 

A look at the World Title I made.

IMG_20210320_073747.jpg

I also went to work on one of my older characters tonight. The first requirement was "Handsome Japanese man". Last time I somehow ended up with Steven Yeun's buff Dad.

IMG_20210320_074241.jpg

So I decided to look at pictures of Japanese Rock Stars and actors for a bit and after having gotten better with the face tools recently I think I nailed it this time.

IMG_20210320_073740.jpg

I might go back in and mess with sideburns and hair dye or beards but I think I'm happy with this face shape. 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2021 at 20:13, =BK= said:

The mask options in these games is severely limited. I'm trying to make an Angel themed luchadore and it's hard to not make him look like Sin Cara, Rey or Metalik in a new color scheme. I'm gonna have to custom make some graphics to get anywhere. 

How'd this go? Hopefully you were able to come up with a good one.

2 hours ago, michgcs said:

How'd this go? Hopefully you were able to come up with a good one.

Ehhhh. Not really but I didn't really try. I've put the game away for a while now anyway to focus on other hobbies.

On 19/03/2021 at 12:13, =BK= said:

I sometimes have some luck with making different colors on a facepalm transparent, and then layering a few like that to see what I can come up with :)