WWE 2K19

Owen

2 minutes ago, Buschie Van Wagenen said:

That's amazing.  Even when they make modest improvements to commentary - you hear the same lines every match and it gets old very fast.  Glad to go back to my Here Comes the Pain days and enjoy a world with no commentary.

I have played three matches without commentary on, and I can’t put into words how much better the experience is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Molly said:

JoJo saying her last name instead of just "Maria" is off-putting. She didn't have a last name in WWE on her own.

• Confused 1

WWE2K is pretty much what you make it at this point - you can only get so much out of the base game but if you have the creativity/time to really dig into the creation options you can have something. If they keep making management of these things/expanding customization then they'll be on a good path, honestly.

Fuck submission matches.  Doing one of the towers and got into a submission match with Luger, which is literally impossible to win.  I'm doing the button press method for submissions and no matter what I do, I could not win that tug of war.  Was using Lesnar so I would get his arms to the point where the damage meter went gray with other submissions, figuring I could lock in the Kimura and tap him out.  Nope, he would reverse the Kimura every single attempt if his arms were that damaged.  After times of going to a 15 minute time limit draw, I just beat the shit out of him and won by count out.

Oh yeah, button press method is even more impossible than the stick toggle method. It shouldn't be, as the toggle method is so damn difficult, but I've never got anywhere near to winning the button press mini-game, and sometimes it's possible to win with the right stick on a fluke.