UEFA Europa League 2019/20

Lineker

Fantastic performance against a very poor team. Tierney, Martinelli and Ceballos are all fucking ballers. Only downside I can possibly pick is Pepe still not getting in amongst it but I dont think hes been as bad as made out at all.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kaney said:

Fantastic performance against a very poor team. Tierney, Martinelli and Ceballos are all fucking ballers. Only downside I can possibly pick is Pepe still not getting in amongst it but I dont think hes been as bad as made out at all.

I think I saw a stat that showed he had created more chances that any other Arsenal player this season. So he’s certainly contributing.

It’ll come, I’m sure.

Tierney though looks like a real player.

Oh, and Mustafi has 3 clean sheets out of 3 games...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Lineker said:

Two Celtic fans have been stabbed in Rome.

That there were police scotland warnings given out beforehand not to wear football colours when going to this, a football game, was bad enough, but now theres a whole load of knuckledraggers saying that it was the Celtic supports fault for displaying anti-fascist banners at Parkhead to blame for this. Rather than blaming the scum that go around looking for opposition fans to stab with their knives.

I know UEFA won't do anything because it didn't happen in the stadium, but something should be done about this. Lazio fans have awful previous for stuff like this.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Basically if we win, we'll still need a result against AZ in the final group game to top the group. Not a whole lot of difference if we lose tonight, either.

Plus, there's the Villa game on the weekend, then Spurs during Amazon Prime week and City next Sat.