What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Odd Thomas

Never read the book, film was kinda fun though... like a quirky Constantine. Way too predictable though, which probably isn't that bad if you've read the book.

Nurse 3D

The poster has a naked Paz de la Huerta covered in blood. Truth in advertising.

Electrick Children

Great premise squandered on a standard coming-of-age movie.

Bounty Killer

Holy shit this was fun.

So the first 20-odd minutes of The Lego Movie had me thinking "hmm, it's got amusing bits but this could easily drift into 90+ minutes of brightly-coloured mediocrity" (in other words, it was all the stuff from the trailers).

Then the second half of the film happened, which was pretty damn fantastic.

Has anyone seen the new Robocop yet? I'm kinda put off cos the original is one of my all time favourite films but I'm undecided if it looks good or not yet. Everytime I watch the trailers I just wish they'd kept him silver :(

Seen a lot of reviews that put it at "Well, that was better than expected... I didn't expect much, though".

Sounds like it's not on par with the Evil Dead remake, but somewhere around that Friday 13th with Sam from Supernatural.