WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 700 on Bully, didn't wanna do all the little collection things.

Edit: Also, if you want the easiest possible 1000/1000 get Avatar the Airbender....you can get it in like a minute.

Edited by Ruki of the Wastes

I'll hopefully be getting it this weekend as an early Christmas gift from my grandparents, along with a new set of tires for my car :shifty: I hope it's as good as everyone says it is.

oh, and am i the only one that doesn't pay attention to the gamerscore thing? i mean it's neat and all, but... yeah.

So, after hijacking my roommates 360 last night, I have 3 achievements left to get....the winning all titles, playing a year straight, and getting inducting 5. I have 5 titles to get (womens, two tag, two main)....but not sure I wanna do it. Too much work.

But getting 350 points after beating CM Punk's RtWM was sweet.

So, after hijacking my roommates 360 last night, I have 3 achievements left to get....the winning all titles, playing a year straight, and getting inducting 5. I have 5 titles to get (womens, two tag, two main)....but not sure I wanna do it. Too much work.

But getting 350 points after beating CM Punk's RtWM was sweet.

I presume that was for completing all RTWMs and getting all the bonuses?

It's odd that there's achievements for completing each RTWM except for Punk's.

It was odd, but eh, I can't complain. Easiest 740 points though. Even on hard the game was damn easy. But I was getting pissed off with having to use finishers 5-6 times for a simple match. Thankfully, with Punk, I was using the Vice to make bitches tap.

So, I was playing Undertaker's RTWM and I didn't get fucking ANYTHING unlocked.

Mysterio fucked up and lost to Santino, so no zombie Santino, and no zombie Finlay either. I already had Hornswoggle and The Boogeyman unlocked with a code. Oh well, at least I got to put Boogeyman through a table off the top of the cell.
Edited by Will.

Did anyone have this problem? It's in HHH's RTWM so I will put it in spoilers for those who haven't played yet.

I joined DX and we challenged Evolution to the Handicap match. I kept track and during that match I hit 37 pedigrees! They would not stay down! I mean I understand getting pins broken up, but even when I would hit the Pedigree and it didn't get broken up they still kicked out. Then Flair beat me with a small package. What the fuck?

Also during the rematch I lost because the referee counted to 5 while illegal people were in the ring. The thing is the illegal person was ORTON! :angry: Shawn was on the floor, but Orton was the one in the ring! Come on!

:angry:

I started the Triple H storyline earlier and I didn't have that bad a time but I did have a frustrating singles match where I hit three Pedigrees and after the third I went for the pin and got pinned myself thanks to a possum pin <_<