WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

You have the get "Hammer Throw"

Has anyone done a CAF yet? I'm a little pissed you cant make the TKO you can only make a Spinning Firemans Carry into Unprittier.

I made a firemans carry into gut buster into Reverse firemans carry into Blackhole slam, Sounds kinda weird, But it does look good.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's grown on me now I've got used to the pace.

Orton is spot on in everyway, Kofi has a very fun moveset, and I'll never tire of playing as Miz and Morrison. It also helps that I've got a mate round and it's MUCH more fun with a friend.

Question for those of you who already have the game regarding downloadable content: (putting it in spoiler tags in case people dont want this to be spoiled)

I'm sure most of us have seen the videos that show Evan Bourne, Dibiase, Super Crazy and such as downloadable content. However, the game is out in most places now, and there's nothing on the Xbox Live store for Smackdown add ons. So, I'm curious, are they already on the game with an option for you to download them, or will we indeed have to download them off of Xbox Live when they become available? What I mean is... can you scroll through the roster and see Evan Bourne and Disbiase, etc., but must select to download the content for them to work?

Edited by JairusCain

DLC will be via the marketplace, there's no spaces for those guys on the wrestler select screen, I assume they'll just be added in when you download them.

The Elimination Chamber is messed up, I just did a multiplayer match with my brother and neither of us could whip people into corners, they just stopped running when they got to the turnbuckle and he couldn't climb up the corners at all. I managed it a couple of times but then couldn't seem to do it later in the match :/

But when you turn it off, does it eliminate all camera cuts? I like the camera cuts for certain moves, makes it look like I'm watching an actual match on TV.

Unfortunately, yeah, but I think it's a fair trade.

Hey if anyone fancies a game online (XBOX Live) Im playing now.

I like to have 'good' matches, rather than play some guy who just repeats the same move all the way through... which sucks, and drains the fun.

Gamertag is StolenExile 217 if anyone wants to send a request. :)

I dont think its been mentioned yet, when I bought SDvR it had enclosed a promotional leaflet for the upcoming Legends game and I quote;

"Connectivity with WWE Smackdown vs Raw allows you to compete modern WWE Superstars against the greats of the past. "

So there you have it, one question answered (Y)

Patch Announced

Haven't played the game yet but I know the CAW attributes pissed me off on SD vs. Raw 08 so this can only be good...providing it's on all systems.

Anyway the question I have is is this game worth it? I will get it, the problem is I have very little money to last me through November and am currently addicted to Fallout 3. Oh and my brother bought Gears of War 2. Plus COD5 is out this month as is FM. Worth picking up now or leaving for a bit?

I am scary bad at ladder matches, I'm 0-2 AND I've hardly gotten close to the meter. As usual the CPU's reversal rate is sky high in some matches and non-existant in others. Weird.

I've completed RTWMN for Punk and Taker. Taker's has some mighty shoddy unlockables,

Though Zombie Santino > .