WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to win six belts and then defend one of them at least three times. Very time consuming considering how many matches you have to fight just to get one belt.

EDIT: Has anyone else had trouble beating Earthquake? It took countless chokeslams and powerbombs, including one on the ringside floor. I whipped him into the exposed turnbuckle twice, hit him over the head with the ring steps a couple dozen times, broke two chairs over his head, and then finally pinned him after an elbow drop from the top rope. Fucking balls.

Oh well ... Vader vs. Earthquake turned out to be a five star match.

Edited by Thine Eagle

While on hand for another UFC press conference in So-Cal, the game which is slated to be released a month from tomorrow, Cory Ledesma(who is not a part of the production team resposible for the new UFC title, but is apart of THQ) was asked about the up coming WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 game by interviewer Jason Powell. Ledesma had the following to say:

"Well, Im on hand as a guest. I knew I'd have to address this question sooner or later. Me and the team have been trying to lurk in the dark, trying to avoid it. But I'll let you guys in. Before though, be sure to download the new update roster pack for WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 from the Live Market and PSN. You are now able to compete as legendary superstars and tag team: Doink The Clown, The Bushwackers, Earthquake, and none other than Vader! And for you Legend hungry fans out there, you are now able to Relive, Rewrite and Redefine the greatest Wrestlemania moments in history with the new WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania game, out now for the PS3 and Xbox360. When it boils down to the up coming WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 game not much can be obviously said at the moment. Our last game, 2009, is still hot right now. We've just released new content for it and we also have the Legends game which is selling great and is receiving rave reviews. We understand that our fans are hungry, but we must be patient. The up coming game has been in development for quite some time, though. We actually started it while we were in the middle of developing 2009! We've yet to do that with ANY Smackdown Vs Raw franchise. All I can say is that when it comes to comparison, Grand Theft Auto 4, which we have no relation too ofcourse, was a great game, and it redefined gaming in that genre and also set a new sub par for the franchise! But with Smackdown vs Raw 2009 being the blow off to an incredible journey we've had since 2006, we will now soon enter a new era.

Apparently this was sent out by Gamefly Mobile.

While on hand for another UFC press conference in So-Cal, the game which is slated to be released a month from tomorrow, Cory Ledesma(who is not a part of the production team resposible for the new UFC title, but is apart of THQ) was asked about the up coming WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 game by interviewer Jason Powell. Ledesma had the following to say:

"Well, Im on hand as a guest. I knew I'd have to address this question sooner or later. Me and the team have been trying to lurk in the dark, trying to avoid it. But I'll let you guys in. Before though, be sure to download the new update roster pack for WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 from the Live Market and PSN. You are now able to compete as legendary superstars and tag team: Doink The Clown, The Bushwackers, Earthquake, and none other than Vader! And for you Legend hungry fans out there, you are now able to Relive, Rewrite and Redefine the greatest Wrestlemania moments in history with the new WWE Legends Of Wrestlemania game, out now for the PS3 and Xbox360. When it boils down to the up coming WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 game not much can be obviously said at the moment. Our last game, 2009, is still hot right now. We've just released new content for it and we also have the Legends game which is selling great and is receiving rave reviews. We understand that our fans are hungry, but we must be patient. The up coming game has been in development for quite some time, though. We actually started it while we were in the middle of developing 2009! We've yet to do that with ANY Smackdown Vs Raw franchise. All I can say is that when it comes to comparison, Grand Theft Auto 4, which we have no relation too ofcourse, was a great game, and it redefined gaming in that genre and also set a new sub par for the franchise! But with Smackdown vs Raw 2009 being the blow off to an incredible journey we've had since 2006, we will now soon enter a new era.

Apparently this was sent out by Gamefly Mobile.

I SWEAR they've said that about previous games.

They might have, but either way it's fucking annoying. If there's stuff they're developing why do they say "No, we'll keep this for the next years game instead of putting it in this one which we're still working on"? I mean, I know why, it's so they can spin as much fucking money as possible but I mean really, if they're gonna come out and say we developed new stuff for 2010 before we'd even finished 2009 how can they justify leaving it out? :@

They might have, but either way it's fucking annoying. If there's stuff they're developing why do they say "No, we'll keep this for the next years game instead of putting it in this one which we're still working on"? I mean, I know why, it's so they can spin as much fucking money as possible but I mean really, if they're gonna come out and say we developed new stuff for 2010 before we'd even finished 2009 how can they justify leaving it out? :@

Developing while still halfway through another game doesn't mean everything is completed...just in development. A new match type could take months of planning and coding for it to work properly. Stuffing it in the current game first doesn't allow time to advertise it properly nor the time to test it efficiently and then have guys that frequent boards like this complain about the new buggy system.

Yeah I know you gotta click that, my problem is that its not appearing to select. It'll only let me do things relating to my new championship path.

On another note I am both relieved and kicking myself now that I have realized that I don't have to go go through career with every CAW. I just need to copy my first CAW, and it copies the stats with it. Then just edit the appearance, moves and entrance along with it.

Developing while still halfway through another game doesn't mean everything is completed...just in development. A new match type could take months of planning and coding for it to work properly. Stuffing it in the current game first doesn't allow time to advertise it properly nor the time to test it efficiently and then have guys that frequent boards like this complain about the new buggy system.

Then how do they have time to implement matches and advertise them in the current game?...which was still in the middle of development itself?

Then how do they have time to implement matches and advertise them in the current game?...which was still in the middle of development itself?

Because they started developing it halfway through the game before that?

Look. This isn't going anywhere. Obviously SvR's development starts halfway through the previous games development instead of them just waiting a few months and then starting. Simple as that

• 4 weeks later...