WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as if it's hard to believe, it's always been like that.

Would Double KO come up during a 'normal' match or would it require the KO decision to be turned on? I haven't used that since the PS1 days.

for those that have the ps2 or psp version a lot of hidden moves have been found. Most notably some Hogan moves and the Crossface. They haven't released the codes yet but it should be soon.

Speaking of KOs [the normal ones, not stamina-related] they don't work for me at all at my PS2... I've got KO turned on, can hit 30 finishers, guys are bleeding, all red, and KO doesn't happen, so I have to pin the opponent eventually... Does it work for you?

It's metric on PS2 here but lol,USA measurements on the 360 version, Weird considering we haven't used that type of measurement since the Brits were here.

Dude the funny part is, I preordered my copy. I didn't feel like waiting til the release day so I went to walmart and got it after work one night. It has the metric system on there. The copy I preordered from Gamestop I gave to my friend and it uses standard US measurement. ANd yes, I realize I messed up before. The copy from gamestop isnt the one with the metric, my walmart copy is. My friend got the correct US version lol

Speaking of KOs [the normal ones, not stamina-related] they don't work for me at all at my PS2... I've got KO turned on, can hit 30 finishers, guys are bleeding, all red, and KO doesn't happen, so I have to pin the opponent eventually... Does it work for you?

Have to have the KO ability (get 5 star matches against all the opponents except the champ in one title run), the move actually has to be able to KO, and I don't think you can get a KO outside the ring if the match can't end outside the ring.

Its also a bit funky what can KO and what can't. Specials, not just finishers, can KO. I did one match with an original CAW that I was trying to win by KO and his created finisher didn't KO the opponent, but the special I used right after did. The finisher was more or less a Rolling Facebuster; the special was the Finishing Leg Drop (which is the Leg Drop that Undertaker has), which I usually use as a set-up move for a grounded SS or diving pin.

• 1 month later...