WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

now this is really pissing me off. I could deal with the midsection blur for caws but now the sides of the waist have the blur too. there goes my updated AJ caw. shit.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you only had to do career mode once, with a CAW of your choosing, and then you could distribute attribute points and abilities throughout the rest of the caws? Will I still need to do a career mode for every CAW?

As far as I know, you'll only get attribute points/abilities for the CAW that you're doing the career as. Unless the patch has changed anything, it's only 1 career at a time and it does say when you go to do a new career that any attributes/abilities gained will be wiped. Not sure if that means your guy goes back down to his starting 37 rating or whatever, but I don't plan on trying it out. :P

And Docpepper - not sure what you mean with a "blur" for CAWs?

I thought you only had to do career mode once, with a CAW of your choosing, and then you could distribute attribute points and abilities throughout the rest of the caws? Will I still need to do a career mode for every CAW?

That's what the patch is for..

From what a friend told me, what was downloaded today for the PS3 was just some sort of Elimination Chamber update.

And Docpepper - not sure what you mean with a "blur" for CAWs?

Is a blurr on the crotch ass and side of the hips when you try to put designs on pants . they do it to keep people form making nude caws and playing online with them. I figured the crotch blur would still be in but I never figured they would add a blur to the sides now

Just search for a list. Is Durability the one where you have to get in the red and then kick out? It's either that or Resilience. To do it easy enough, all you need to do is do it in a manager match and when you get pinned.. get your manager up on the apron. If it's not that... I think it's... have both guys be in at least two parts orange and win. I dunno how that one works exactly though.

Steal finishers is beat 20 different stars I believe.

to get behind someone from a strong grapple on the ps2 I click in the right analog stick

Anyone with the ps3 or 360 version is the crotch , ass, side and chest(female) blur present in caw mode ?

looking at other caws for ps3 the the blur isn't there but supposedly if you want to take a caw online it can't have any designs in the crotch or ass area. looks like I will have to pull out my codebreaker

Still don't and cant understand why the patch or DLC isn't out for 360, when it's been out a week for PS3. Seriously, is it that fucking hard to put this out there? I'm not impatient, but it gets to a point where it's taking the piss almost two months of claiming it's on the way.