WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

I seem to be experiencing a problem with this. All was going fine I had got 4 abilities so far Durability, Outside Dives, Fan Favourite & Object but when I won the Cruiserweight title and opted to keep Springboard I didn't get it. My first thought was maybe I made a mistake and said I didn't want it oh well carry on then went on to win 6 titles and opted to keep Kip Up and then the same thing happened and it didn't give it to my character.

So any ideas what could be wrong?

Forgot my CAW is a light heavyweight if that makes a difference.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"console's hardware". I figure. If you remove the contraction it becomes "console is hardware", doesn't it?

Edited by Cloudy's Way

I thought 's showed possesion. Well you learn something new every day.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe " s' " shows possession. There are special exceptions, but fucked if I can remember them.

Unless Microsoft have produced only one singular console and the one in my front room is some kind of illusion, Cloudy is correct in this instance.

their console's hardware = the hardware of their one console

their consoles' hardware = the hardware of their many consoles (plural)

It's not like it wouldn't revert back to its original purpose when just one post was made in regards to the game.

So, allow me to oblige...

What rating/overness/whatever-the-fuck-it's-called should I get Stokerina's diva character up to in career before I ditch her and start with my own character? She's currently on 49. :shifty:

It's not like it wouldn't revert back to its original purpose when just one post was made in regards to the game.

So, allow me to oblige...

What rating/overness/whatever-the-fuck-it's-called should I get Stokerina's diva character up to in career before I ditch her and start with my own character? She's currently on 49. :shifty:

I got my female CAW to 75. I'd have gone higher but got bored of the career and impatient so started a new one for a new CAW. I'd just go until 70, as it's not really too hard to get to that and you can do it pretty quickly if you want to. I've just made a Trish Stratus though and I'm hoping to build her up to about an 85 so I can at least use her online without her getting the shit beat out of her in every match. Still waiting on the god damn patch before starting it though :(

Do you guys set a limit for your caw stats

for me my female caws don't go over 69 unless its a caw of a real wrestler then I try to get the overall to match their current card position.

The highest overall fro my caw is 70 I beleive