WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its with each guy 1) You win the rumble, partner looses to Edge and then drops tag title and then 2) You win the Rumble and partner wins title from Edge.

With both guys. A pain I know, and the only reason I know is because Im trying to get the same acheivment.

My copy broke the other day, very annoying. I'd just had a brilliant Royal Rumble match playing as random people (eventually HBK), which came down to Jericho, HBK, Big Show and Christian (CAW with decent-ish stats). HBK hit the sweet chin music (which in Rumble matches, they stumble around afterward before they fall down), then I followed it up with the running karate kick (SCM sub in signature moves). After two SCM, Jericho tossed Show out quite easily. A good three way brawl for awhile, before Jericho and Christian gang up and throw me out. Then Jericho and Christian have an AWESOME brawl, including Christian being in the Walls for quite awhile and being hit with the Codebreaker twice, and Christian hitting the reverse DDT signature and the reverse tornado DDT, before Jericho tossed him straight out and over the ropes.

Made equally awesome by the fact Jericho is my World Champion, and I was having this match to find a challenger, and decided to throw him in the match anyway. Game broke immediately after this, just when I was full of ideas of what to play next. Damn.

Sorry to double post, but Im also going for all achievments on this game and have to ask about the 5 Hall of Famers one. It says induct 5 wrestlers into it in Career mode, so um how do you get one in?

You have to win at least six titles, and then defend one of them three times. Very very time consuming achievement, and the only one I haven't gotten yet.