WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DLC Content for the 360 is now up!

Charlie Hass, Super Crazy, Evan Bourne & Ted DiBiase plus alternate Chris Jericho costume for 320 points

It's barely up? Good lord...

What do you mean BARELY up? The alternate attires for Edge, MVP, Kane and the divas was NEVER included for 360. They announced from the get go that those were PS3 exclusives...

Although, you'd think that since there was a such a damn delay for us 360 owner, they wouldve gone ahead and included those things in our pack as well...

Anyone download this and play as Evan Bourne yet? They've seriously fucked up his Shooting Star Press as I tried to hit it three times in one match and ended up smacking the canvas because it only hits one spot in the ring. Your opponent has to be in perfect position or it misses everytime.

I don't have a problem with it at all, doesn't seem to do that for me. Evan Bourne is easily the best character in the game now. The sheer amount of moves that have been animated specifically for him means that it just feels like you're actually playing as Bourne. It's almost like the good old days where every wrestler seemed to have their own animated moves, instead of just generic ones.

I don't have a problem with it at all, doesn't seem to do that for me. Evan Bourne is easily the best character in the game now. The sheer amount of moves that have been animated specifically for him means that it just feels like you're actually playing as Bourne. It's almost like the good old days where every wrestler seemed to have their own animated moves, instead of just generic ones.

I love playing as Bourne, his flying headscissor take down is awesome, I think. Especially great was when I hit the shooting star press off the top of the Elimination Chamber onto Mark Henry to win the ECW title.

Good to see this finally came out. I'm kinda pissed that there's no sign of the patch yet, though.

Also, Bourne is fun, but he feels reaaallllyyy slow when he runs. It's like running through fucking molases. Super Crazy's fun, Dibiase is meh at best other than his finisher (as far as fun factor in a video game goes, not in real life), and Haas I didn't use.

I'm on the fence whether or not to shell out the points for it. I have a spare 300 points on my account so I'd still have to spend a little more to get enough. Plus I can't imagine wanting to play with anyone on that besides Bourne and DiBiase. Plus right now all my time spent on my XBOX is either trying to get through Call of Duty 4 and Peggle.

I shelled out immediately because I am a whore but am I the only thinking that Hass does not look like Hass AT ALL? He looks like a poorly made CAW. Anyways, I heard something either this DLC or some patch adding a function to the Career mode so you could choose whether or not to gain a Special Ability when you qualified for it. Anyone know about this?

I shelled out immediately because I am a whore but am I the only thinking that Hass does not look like Hass AT ALL? He looks like a poorly made CAW. Anyways, I heard something either this DLC or some patch adding a function to the Career mode so you could choose whether or not to gain a Special Ability when you qualified for it. Anyone know about this?

It was supposed to be out ages ago, but was wasted just like the DLC. Apparently there's talk that it will be out this Tuesday, although don't get your hopes up.

Bourne is an awesome addition to the game. I quickly had him defeat Finlay for the ECW title and since then I've had a number of great matches playing as him against Haas, Regal and Super Crazy. The best match was a title defense against Punk. I hit Bourne's corner trademark move and immediately followed it with the SSP only for Punk to counter it and proceed to give me his corner bulldog followed by The GTS which I kicked out of just in time. Battled back and fourth, and I finally finished him off with the SSP (which I'm nailing most of the time now after initial problems.) So yeah, this is fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Is there any way to change the difficulty of career mode? It seems to default to easy despite being Legend in my 'options' bit. I haven't had more than one match in the career mode because it's mind numbingly easy, and when it tells me my match was a five star squash match, I just lose interest. So yeah, how do I do it?

Also, yay. I finished Batista's RTWM today. I was stuck on the optional goal where you have to Spear Edge twice. It took me weeks to realise that one of Batista's trademarks is a Spear >_>

Started Cena's today, which is the last I have to complete. The Tribute to the Troops arena is fucking fantastic.

Oh, do you have to do Rey Mysterio's to get extra unloackables, or is Batista's enough?

• Admin

On other boards, seeing that DLC Pack 2 was accidentally leaked onto the US PSN page - apparently it's a "Legends" pack containing Vader, Doink, Earthquake & The Bushwhackers. Nothing confirmed though.