WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I love this game.

With the patch & DLC all tweaked to my liking and Entrances adjusted to suit my liking, it's now time for some CAW's.

With my Kozlov taken through Career mode the hard way, it was lovely to take Goldberg through the new way. Should have all the attributes I want for him by the end of the first path.

Next Stop: Either Christian or Arn Anderson

• Admin

You enter a code, then the CAW starts at 90 rather than 38.

You can also turn down Abilities when you earn them, so you don't get lumbered with ones you don't want.

Makes customising your CAW much easier.

For instance, my Goldberg is now complete at 92 overall, with Resiliency, Durability, Hammer Throw, Fan Favourite & K.O. - and it only took 5 matches to do it.

So glad that Ted Dibiase and the Priceless theme are in the DLC.

Destroying the Holly & Rhodes tag team to make way for the proper Rhodes/Dibiase team - and also creating The Legacy as a stable - was immensely satisfying.

I also changed a bunch of entrance musics with my own MP3s - such as Jericho's, Regal's, etc. You know, to versions which don't suck.

Wooo.

• Admin
So glad that Ted Dibiase and the Priceless theme are in the DLC.

Destroying the Holly & Rhodes tag team to make way for the proper Rhodes/Dibiase team - and also creating The Legacy as a stable - was immensely satisfying.

I also changed a bunch of entrance musics with my own MP3s - such as Jericho's, Regal's, etc. You know, to versions which don't suck.

Wooo.

I switched out Taker for his Ministry theme, an edited Kane theme (added three seconds of silence at the start so the Organ starts after his pyro finishes), an edited Triple H theme to include the intro to "King Of Kings", replaced Tazz's for "Survive If I Let You", Regal, Batista to his old theme, Victoria to her TATU theme... the list goes on.

And I turned Sgt. Tony & The Masked Man into "WWE Special Forces", complete with flag waving Jeep entrance and Sgt. Slaughter theme!

Edited by Rabid Wolverine

Masked man is my resident evil henchman he's been the mastermind behind the upheaval on Raw. He attacked Vince and named himself head of Raw. With this he brought over The Edge heads stuck Jillian in their corner. Masked man goes around making absurd matches such as pitting rey and Jimmy wang yang against Khali,Big Show,and mark henry.

The edge heads and Jillian have taken to costing my stable matches every chance they get.

Once the guys at code x find the way to hack the mask match(from jericho's rtwm) I'm gonna have Regal unmask him and take over raw

You can also turn down Abilities when you earn them, so you don't get lumbered with ones you don't want.

For instance, my Goldberg is now complete at 92 overall, with Resiliency, Durability, Hammer Throw, Fan Favourite & K.O. - and it only took 5 matches to do it.

What is this code exactly. I havent seen it anywhere. If you dont want to write it up in the thread please PM it to me.

• Admin

What is this code exactly. I havent seen it anywhere. If you dont want to write it up in the thread please PM it to me.

Just type "MAXCAS" into the Codes section before you enter Career mode with your CAW.

Of course, this only works if you have a PS3 and have received the patch.

Edited by Rabid Wolverine