WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

I couldn't think of a decent name for Kozlov's new Chokeslam / Spinebuster finisher, so I've just gone for the "Kozlov Slam".

That, along with the Argetine Rack Drop for Finishers, with the Headbutt and Reverse DDT for Sigs.

Which match types can you call out Hornswoggle during, do you have to have him set as a manager or anything, and can anyone do it, or just Finlay?

You have to set him as a manager with any character you'd like, not only Finlay. He comes from under the ring and throws the shillelagh in and disappears, so I'm assuming any match where you can throw things in the ring (no EC, no cage I'm assuming). Also, unless it's a no DQ match and the ref sees you use it, you will be DQ'd.

You'll also have to unlock Hornswoggle first.

I couldn't think of a decent name for Kozlov's new Chokeslam / Spinebuster finisher, so I've just gone for the "Kozlov Slam".

That, along with the Argetine Rack Drop for Finishers, with the Headbutt and Reverse DDT for Sigs.

Russian Roulette?

<br />I couldn't think of a decent name for Kozlov's new Chokeslam / Spinebuster finisher, so I've just gone for the &quot;Kozlov Slam&quot;.<br /><br />That, along with the Argetine Rack Drop for Finishers, with the Headbutt and Reverse DDT for Sigs.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

any chance you could post that caf ? right now I have him using the reverse ddt and abyss shock treatment

Is there an easier way to unlock the movelists. I have one unlocked but I'm told I have to go back through the batista/rey rtwm and have rey win the rumble and have bastita lose to edge and have batista get pinned in the tag match.

I've done all that but batista won't stay down in the tag match and get pinned. I beat on him and everything. I've been playing this match for 3 hours constantly attacking batista and keeping him from pinning the opponents

In Career Mode, is it meant to be INCREDIBLY easy to beat your opponents when you first start, as I'm getting no offense against me whatsoever and in options I'm set to Legend, but can't find an option to change the difficulty in Career Mode?

• Admin
In Career Mode, is it meant to be INCREDIBLY easy to beat your opponents when you first start, as I'm getting no offense against me whatsoever and in options I'm set to Legend, but can't find an option to change the difficulty in Career Mode?

Yep, it gets harder as you move up the different paths

I find the best way to deal with Trips is HIAC (Abuse the fuck out of throwing him off the Cell and then put him through it for the win).

Never Ladder match him... it's heartbreaking to watch him climb that ladder and steal the belt after you spent an hour and a half getting him to red and pulling the belt almost down. :(

I just had the most depressing Money in the Bank ladder match ever. I played for what had to be at least an hour and got the red down to the little stubs at the bottom of the briefcase just for me to get punched down by HHH and then Carlito climbed the ladder and stole it.

Oh and Cena wasn't a problem for me. I had more difficulty against Jeff Hardy for some reason. He just would not die.

I just had the most depressing Money in the Bank ladder match ever. I played for what had to be at least an hour and got the red down to the little stubs at the bottom of the briefcase just for me to get punched down by HHH and then Carlito climbed the ladder and stole it.

Oh and Cena wasn't a problem for me. I had more difficulty against Jeff Hardy for some reason. He just would not die.

Jeff does take a while to put down sometimes, but at least he's not a machine who keeps kicking out or gets up and kicks your ass when he should actually be in the back of an ambulance speeding on its way to an emergency room while the EMTs try to keep him from bleeding to death before they get there.....