WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know any good slider settings for late in Career Mode, when the damn opponents start countering 8 out of 10 moves and won't let you get up before nailing half their ground arsenal even if you have no damage and are tapping like a motherfucker to get up?

Had my first few online matches yesterday, in my first Ranked Match it was a Three Way with three CAWS. Anyway, I won after hitting a Sambo Suplex on one of the guys and using the Dirty Pin abillity ( :shifty: ) to win. My second match was against a fucking spammer in an Extreme Rules Match. All he did was running strikes and grapples to defeat me, which pissed me off. And finally, I had a tag team match with these guys who said I sucked. I got in control of the match early, but after a few mishaps with my partner (it was the same for the other team too), we lost.

Had my first few online matches yesterday, in my first Ranked Match it was a Three Way with three CAWS. Anyway, I won after hitting a Sambo Suplex on one of the guys and using the Dirty Pin abillity ( :shifty: ) to win. My second match was against a fucking spammer in an Extreme Rules Match. All he did was running strikes and grapples to defeat me, which pissed me off. And finally, I had a tag team match with these guys who said I sucked. I got in control of the match early, but after a few mishaps with my partner (it was the same for the other team too), we lost.

I think we need to play a match or two, Izzy!

Is it just me, or is the soundtrack for this game, like, WAY better then last year's? I dunno, maybe it's because no GM Mode means no going a really long time without changing to a match/scene/part-of-game-with-no-music, and thus the song's wouldn't play over and over and burn into my mind. Maybe because the mix of outside-wrestling songs and entrance/show themes make it so there's more songs to it, and thus it takes longer for a song to replay. Maybe it's because I can skip any song I don't like/feel like hearing, but something about it just makes it seem a lot better..

Edited by Zeel1

That's weird. He was the first guy I beat on the WWE title path after really close losses to Roidtista and Jericho.

Made him bleed and then made him tap, It was a wonderful feeling.