WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's "Tony"?

Oh, and as for WWE zombies I have a soft spot for Hornswo-ghoul and Can-deceased.

Looks like he's probably just some soldier that comes out with Cena or something. The description on the video says he comes out with Cena at some Troops function.. thing.

Anyone heard about the interconnectivity between SDvsRaw and the Legends of Wrestlemania game? Apparently you can transfer superstars from Smackdown over to LOW to play dream matches.

Freaking awesome. I wasn't going to bother with LOW, but I will now, just for that.

Where'd you hear that? I've not heard anything like that, and I'm not sure how it'd work as LOW looks like it's going to be running on a completely different engine/control system to SDvs.RAW...

Where'd you hear that? I've not heard anything like that, and I'm not sure how it'd work as LOW looks like it's going to be running on a completely different engine/control system to SDvs.RAW...

Are you kidding me? The engine/graphics/layout look EXACTLY the same as Smackdown. I do believe the controls will be different but so what? I'm sure it'd be possible to be able to port characters from SvsR to LoW regardless of the controls of the game. If it's the same engine/physics and all that shit with the character designs, the controls wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

No, it's a completely different engine. LOW sees you hit moves to unlock more powerful moves during the match. It's nothing like the SD vs. RAW engine.

That's just the control layout, I believe, right?. The graphics/design engine is still the same it seems and so characters from Smackdown could still be imported.

Edited by JairusCain

When I saw he had an alternate attire in the demo's, I was expecting the black and red chain-link one, and hoping for it as it was much superior to the original Save_Us tights. Nothing against them, but I didn't think they transfered well onto the game - maybe it's just how the vids look on a computer, I dunno.

But I was DELIGHTED to see the 06 Attire! My favorite form of my favorite wrestler - awesome. :D

I wonder if that's playable in RTW..

Edited by Zeel1