WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

Looking forward to this release.

Just got an X-box 360 and played my brothers 2008 game, loved it.

Not played a Smackdown game in years so looking forward to it. (Other than my brothers the other day :P)

Should be good, the story mode sounds fun, I know there's only seven playable story's but they sound decent espcially with them being charachter specific.

Was hoping backstage would be included but looks like it is a match mode only option when you get to fight in the locker room.

Any news if ledgends will be included ?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did such a horrible job with the pictures this year. And the bad thing is those are what appear for match up screens. Half of them look like botch up photoshop jobs, where they just put the superstars face on the character model. And the ones they somewhat got right, are just screwed up pictures, like BDV's face there.

It'd be a lot better if they just did like the TNA game, or SYM, and used real pictures. Or at the very least use the actual character models.

Edited by Media 2.0

Ugh. What is it with you people STILL thinking that Murdoch's move was supposed to be anything even remotely close to the Canadian Destroyer?!?! It was a fucking MATRIX BOMB, among many other names, that has been used since LONG before Petey ever used the CD. Hell, Rey Mysterio used to do it.

As for the game, I think I'm most excited about the new Season mode thing (not the RTW, but the other one) and the potential for DLC.

Is it really that big of a deal?

If the storymode for CAWs/non RTW wrestlers has a good set of storylines to go through instead of just doing matches, then the game could be taking a big step in the right direction as far as future games go. CAF being added is a HUGE step up, and personally the only things that need improvement would be storymode and CAW.

Man, they had to be hard up to fill space if Hawkins and Ryder made it in. Glad Kendrick's in too, understandably they couldn't get in his proper attire, but hopefully they at least got his music in.

Guest deknegt
Man, they had to be hard up to fill space if Hawkins and Ryder made it in. Glad Kendrick's in too, understandably they couldn't get in his proper attire, but hopefully they at least got his music in.

If you find that bad. fucking snitsky is in the game! and fucking palumbo...

But i mark out for kendrick and london, santino,miz and tazz.

And wtf jesse and festus...

But Snitsky's been in the games before, hasn't he?

And I'm glad Jesse & Festus made it in, they're a pretty big part of Smackdown's midcard. The one I'm really surprised about is Jimmy Wayne Yang.

Is it just me who's glad that Kendrick didnt make it in under his rubbish new gimmick? Londrick are way better, glad theyre finally in.

The whole game looks really solid this year, Im quite looking forward to it despite last years abhorration of a game.

I'm glad to get the chance to play as them - their previous absence from games has been depressing.

Mind you, based on previous years you won't be able to beat anyone playing as them - I still remember a 3v1 handicap match, cruisers vs. Big Show that never ended on one SvR because none of the cruisers could hit a finisher that would put him down.

Actually, that may be the last SvR match I ever played...

Is it just me who's glad that Kendrick didnt make it in under his rubbish new gimmick? Londrick are way better, glad theyre finally in.

Awesome, the weirdest person in the world is on the boards.

"What the fuck is up with Brian Kendrick being an arrogant heel who's getting the biggest push in his life? I miss the bland white guy team!