WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

Vilge Duin

I played 08 on the PS2, and the only thing I was aware of that was left out was Sandman's entrance.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could go into the crowd in 07? That's weird :x

I dont think you could do that on any version of 08.

Unless you mean that one specific spot that you could go into, in which case that was included in PS2 07. :)

You could do it on a normal 1 on 1 but that's about it, on the 360 version you could do it on just about every match type. :)

No, but it hasn't been stated that there are.. :shifty:

I don't expect there to be many, probably an intro, maybe 08-styled generic scenes after matches, stuff like that.

Edited by Zeel1

Ugh. What is it with you people STILL thinking that Murdoch's move was supposed to be anything even remotely close to the Canadian Destroyer?!?! It was a fucking MATRIX BOMB, among many other names, that has been used since LONG before Petey ever used the CD. Hell, Rey Mysterio used to do it.

As for the game, I think I'm most excited about the new Season mode thing (not the RTW, but the other one) and the potential for DLC.

Edited by JairusCain

Ugh. What is it with you people STILL thinking that Murdoch's move was supposed to be anything even remotely close to the Canadian Destroyer?!?! It was a fucking MATRIX BOMB, among many other names, that has been used since LONG before Petey ever used the CD. Hell, Rey Mysterio used to do it.

As for the game, I think I'm most excited about the new Season mode thing (not the RTW, but the other one) and the potential for DLC.

So does the actual "Matrix Bomb" look just as awful as Murdoch's?