General Television Thread

Hellfire

To put all your minds at rest, I'm gonna go with Sopranos from the start of Season Three. Hopefully it all comes flooding back.

Missed this but Alan Sepinwall did a fairly decent recap of the episodes here if you're still looking for some refreshers.

Anybody else looking forward to iZombie?

Yep. Always willing to give a Rob Thomas show a shot, even if it doesn't always end up being good (like Cupid or 90210) because when he hits, he hits a home run (like Veronica Mars or Party Down).

• Like 2

Like I'm doing with the Walking Dead spinoff, ill wait a few episodes before I watch. see how well it goes over. iZombie looks interesting, but also looks like it could be terrible

I watched the first episode of Kimmy Schmidt and liked it, but didn't love it. Saw people on here enjoying it and went back, ended up watching the whole thing. It was a rather wonderful experience.

Recently started watching Pretty Little Liars after a friend said she thought I'd like it and assured me "its not a girls show." And yeah, really enjoying it so far.. I'm six episodes in.

I watched the first episode of Kimmy Schmidt and liked it, but didn't love it. Saw people on here enjoying it and went back, ended up watching the whole thing. It was a rather wonderful experience.

Recently started watching Pretty Little Liars after a friend said she thought I'd like it and assured me "its not a girls show." And yeah, really enjoying it so far.. I'm six episodes in.

I tend to enjoy the so called "Girls Shows" like this but I've still yet to take time to watch it. I remember when it first came out and the commercials really made me want to watch it. I said I'd give it a chance to get through a season and then I'd start watching it but still haven't done that yet.

Premiers tomorrow on Netflix. I'm sure it's been discussed here, but as I haven't seen Damages, I'll definitely be checking this out for the acting talent alone.

While it became totally bonkers and unrealistic, Damages was a great show.

Does anyone else feel like Netflix is burning all these new shows a little too fast considering the method of watching them is more often than not marathoning?

I can understand why it seems that way given the amount of series but the stuff is varied enough that they're mostly hitting different demos with each. House of Cards and Bloodline probably have the most overlap of any of their recent shows but I would imagine their release dates are only so close so that they could squeeze Bloodline in before the Emmy deadline in May.

But yeah, been looking forward to Bloodline since it was announced because that cast is bonkers. Especially glad that Ben Mendelsohn seems to be getting the recognition he deserves. Oh and Kyle Chandler is the best. :wub: