General Television Thread

Hellfire

Yeah, most of why I'm behind on it is that I have a very low tolerance for cringe comedy and Last Man on Earth is a 9 on a scale from 1 to Scott's Tots.

• Like 1

I seriously enjoy the Goldbergs a ton. They do redo the same story a lot, though (mom is a smother for the kids, but keeps having to learn that they're growing up, rinse and repeat). Wendi McLendon-Covey is amazing, though, as are the kid actors, the boys especially.

Fuller House, the sequel to Full House, has been picked up for 13 episodes on Netflix. This DJ is a widow, trying to raise her boys on her own and gets help from Stephanie and Kimmy Gibbler. Because the Tanner family is haunted by tragedy, apparently.

Fuller House, the sequel to Full House, has been picked up for 13 episodes on Netflix. This DJ is a widow, trying to raise her boys on her own and gets help from Stephanie and Kimmy Gibbler. Because the Tanner family is haunted by tragedy, apparently.

Steve died? No... please god no! STEEEVE!

• Like 1

Steve died? No... please god no! STEEEVE!

I don't think he and DJ made it. He was too busy flying around on carpets.

Can't wait for the "very special episode" where they visit Michelle in rehab and find that Joey has lost his mind and now thinks that Mr. Woodchuck is really talking back to him.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the episode where Bob Saget from the future tells his grandkids the story of how he met their dead grandmother but was really interested in Aunt Becky the whole time.

Then by 2030, we'll get a spin-off of this with one of DJ's kids being widowed and having to raise kids as a single parent to make it Fullest House.

Oh and DJ's dead husband's last name should actually be Fuller so the title takes on double meaning. :lol:

Edited by SpockLesnar
  • Like 1

I finished season two of Broad City last night. I think "Kirk Steele" was my favorite episode just for Amy Ryan's turn as a rich mom Ilana babysits for, and Ilana corrupting her son Oliver. I died at Oliver sashaying to his room going "YAS QUEEN", and I hope we see more Oliver in season 3.

• Like 2

Rewatched the Avatar: TLA finale last night. I really hope Korra isn't the last we've seen of the Avatar universe, it's a fantastic universe. Hoping they decide to do some stand alone films or something at some point, or Netflix picks it up since Nick treated the franchise abysmally.

• Like 1

YES. I need more Oliver in my life, him basically becoming the master of Ilana-ing was awesome.

I loved "Coat Check" though, that might be my favourite episode of season 2. Kelly Ripa was surprisingly amazing.

Surprisingly. I remember seeing her on All My Children when I was younger. I had such a crush on her. :shifty:

Rewatched the Avatar: TLA finale last night. I really hope Korra isn't the last we've seen of the Avatar universe, it's a fantastic universe. Hoping they decide to do some stand alone films or something at some point, or Netflix picks it up since Nick treated the franchise abysmally.

Nickelodeon is the FOX of kids' networks. Find a fun show with a good concept, proceed to cancel it or destroy everything good.

• Like 1