General Television Thread

Hellfire

Three episodes into Orange is the New Black. It's really good, like the first two seasons of Weeds. I hope it doesn't get horrible like the rest of Weeds.

Three episodes into Orange is the New Black. It's really good, like the first two seasons of Weeds. I hope it doesn't get horrible like the rest of Weeds.

I felt it only got better as the episodes went on.

I think I'm one or two episodes behind. It's not good. You should watch something else. Have you watched Masters of Sex or Boardwalk Empire? You should watch Masters of Sex AND Boardwalk Empire. Everyone should.

Also, saw the first two episodes of Political Animals. Was okay TV, might watch the whole season since it's only like 9 episodes left.

I watched 2 episodes of The Blacklist and already noticed that there were going to be typical problems for a series of that kind. So glad I don't have to recap it anymore.

• Like 1

The conceit of the show is great on paper and could work for a serialized drama on cable but it was always going to be a procedural, case-of-the-week show on network. Talking about The Blacklist.

Elementary is superb at balancing the procedural stuff with it's serialized elements. Though, I'm a few weeks behind so I need to catch up on it.

So for anyone that's watched The Blacklist till the latest episode:

Why the hell isn't Reddington arrested for framing another man for murder? Why does he still get to sit in his fancy room, with his fancy painting and his fancy wine after he's been accused of framing Liz's husband, whatshisface? He can' have immunity for that, surely.