Some thread about the law surrounding parody

Serious Parody

Candice Daddygo?

The best name you could come up with was Candice Daddygo?

DADDYGO?

Holy shit, really? That's amazing. That might be even better than the Overtaker.

Guest JukeboxHero

So after playing the game for a bit, I'm getting the hang of it. My shows aren't great yet, but I think they will be once I get some bigger stars and start booking bigger venues. The only criticism I have so far is with the crashing. It's happened a few times. We'll see what happens as time goes on.

What's with all the midget wrestler's being variations on the same pic?

Not worth spending the same amount of time on as 'normal' people?

• Like 1

• Admin

So after playing the game for a bit, I'm getting the hang of it. My shows aren't great yet, but I think they will be once I get some bigger stars and start booking bigger venues. The only criticism I have so far is with the crashing. It's happened a few times. We'll see what happens as time goes on.

More importantly, what did you buy your dad?

• Like 1

More importantly, what did you buy your dad?

Wrestling Manager

His dad will wish he'd have bought him coal instead.