General Gaming Thread

TKz

10 minutes ago, Quom said:

That's what worries me, like I think it's a pretty full-on FPS and I'm not really great at FPS. At the same time I often get bored walking around massive worlds. 

Then don't get either :P

Oh, and I hear that the next Resident Evil will be VR enabled. I'll take a pass on that. Just the thought of it has my arsehole flapping like a sail.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quom said:

After I wrote it I was kind of thinking that. But they're both super cheap and it seems silly not to get one since I need a new game.

I'd go with Fallout just because of the play time. I enjoy it because you can mince about a huge area. 

So I have a 4k TV. I'm sort of really tempted to go waste a lot of money and buy an Xbox S. But like I really shouldn't. But like I really want to.

My biggest issue is that my A/V Receiver is getting old and I'm not sure there's a way to get surround sound to work with it (I don't think it does ARC).

So it would probably cost me like $1000 to get working properly. But I want one. But I don't need one.  

Yah, but I'm meant to be saving for a deposit on a house and a trip to America. Both of which seem like much more sensible options. But they aren't half as much fun, especially since we aren't doing America until 2018 so it seems too far away to concern myself with.

I mean I'm kind of too sheepish to even mention it to my BF which makes me think I probably shouldn't. 

16 hours ago, Quom said:

Yah, but I'm meant to be saving for a deposit on a house and a trip to America. Both of which seem like much more sensible options. But they aren't half as much fun, especially since we aren't doing America until 2018 so it seems too far away to concern myself with.

I mean I'm kind of too sheepish to even mention it to my BF which makes me think I probably shouldn't. 

But you can spunk the money on the tele and watch America on the tele.

Did anyone else grab the new COD? I picked it up to try after not really gelling too much with any other shooter this year and I'm honestly impressed. Battlefield 1 had an awesome campaign but ultimately it was too hard to coordinate a squad to have real with that it, and Titanfall 2 was pretty cool too but didn't really make me want to keep playing it all that much.

Either Dishonored 2 is difficult or I suck at it.

Trying to do a no-kill run...except 5 enemies have died (2 walked into a light wall thing, 3 others were killed by their allies). So I have settled for a no main target death run.

Then I'll likely do a pure chaos playing as Corvo a second time.