Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Contractual Spider-Man got a chuckle, but yeah, man, they really didn't think it through past a few ideas...

Also, I liked Dredd okay enough, but it has to be up there with Hellboy on the list of films that really don't need a sequel as much as people act like they do. And considering the box office numbers of those, I don't think I'm alone in not being bothered...

• Like 1

Sneak peek at Agent Carter

Man, I was hoping Gosling would have played Deadshot, that would have been great. And they really should just have Tom Hardy be Bane, why the hell not?

Leto is an interesting choice for The Joker, for sure and I think he'd have a fun take on the character, who I don't think belongs in a Suicide Squad movie.

Well, I dont remember the joker ever BEING a suicide member (but I could be wrong), so likely its to set harlene up. I mean, seriously, what would a reduced sentance of a guy that should be in prosion for about 35 thousand years be anyways? The idea of letting him out and trusting him to do anything is ridiculous.

He wasn't a part of the Squad. He had just been arrested and was being transfered in at the same time they were breaking in. It all comes together quite splendidly in the end, really one of my favourite "Joker in an animated film" parts. You should check it out, it's one of my favourite DCAU films.

Preach, GoGo. Every thing ends up Joker. Hell the only reason I think I stuck with Gotham this far is because he isnt there and it shows how well another villain can shine when given a chance.

Still, why is it that DC can do cartoons yet not movies? And Marvel is kind of the exact reverse.

Its a weird set up there.

• Like 1

Pretty much the only time I ever want to see Joker in live action any time soon is if they do Under The Red Hood.

I get why they're doing this, though. WB probably freaked out at the prospect of a team of characters with no real name value.

Meanwhile, at Marvel...

Rocket_Groot_472.jpg

• Like 2