Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What night will constantine air? I already hold off on watching Flash so I can use DVR to watch it and Arrow back to back.If I like this I may just save Flash And Arrow so I can do a block of three shows.

I'll look up the first episode online then. Dunno about making a block now though. If it aired on Thursday then maybe. Not sure about waiting till Friday.

You can watch the first episode on NBC's website, without having to login with a provider or anything like that.

http://www.nbc.com/constantine

• Like 2

A while back I posted a Nightwing fan series . Reddit turned me on to new, much better one tonight.

I can almost see this being on TV. That Deathstroke was awesome. Not as nice looking as Arrow's but still really good. It seems like what he would've looked like in a Nolan movie.

Oh oh and most importantly they pulled off white eyes in a liveaction for Nightwing! If they can do it then BvS for sure do it :P

Edited by Kirkland

Marvel are doing a press event right now, I'll update this with details as they come.

So far, Dr. Strange is announced for November 4th, 2016.

May 5th, 2017, Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

July 28, 2017...THOR: Ragnarok!

November 3, 2017...Black Panther!

July 6, 2018...CAPTAIN MARVEL! YES FUCKING YES! (also confirmed as Carol Danvers)

November 2, 2018...THE INHUMANS
AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR, Part 1, May 4, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2, May 3, 2019
  • Like 9

Bah, I like Cumberboddle, but I wanted Keanu. Cumberbanana is in everything and outside of being amazing in Sherlock he's not really been that interesting in any the stuff I've seen.

Also - holyshitholyshit Inhumans. The only thing I'd like more would be a Namor movie but that will never happen... right?

• Like 1

The only thing I'd like more would be a Namor movie but that will never happen... right?

It's a possibility. Universal owns the rights and they've been working on a script for it.

Also, Boseman's a fine choice but I'm still disappointed it's not Aldis Hodge. :(

Edited by livid

A Captain Marvel film is all I've wanted for like 3 years now. So fucking happy right now.

I know nothing of Captain Marvel (I don't read comics)....but your excitement has got me hyped up for this.

I'm also excited for two Avengers movies in back to back years.

She's the best female hero, just the best. My birthday gift this year from Mrs. TKz was a statue of her, issues 1-50 of her last solo series as Ms. Marvel and TPB's of her run before the current one I've collectede.

So yeah, I'm pretty fucking psyched and you should be too!

• Like 1