Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right I just want to say that for as much shit as I've given the general vision for the DC movies, if the casting spoiler that came out on Friday and was posted in here a few posts back is true then I am really fucking excited.

The thing that makes me think the sceptre isn't also powered by an Infinity Stone is - as weird as it sounds - because the Tesseract is already blue. From what I understand the Infinity Gems are all different colours, so it'd stand to reason that the stones would be the same.

That said, the sceptre being powered by an Infinity Stone would give Thanos sufficient impetus to come to Earth and get the Avengers involved in what I'm assuming is a plan for universal domination.

I want to talk about the teaser at the end. [spoiler ALERT.] We see that Loki’s staff has not been forgotten about. Are we to believe that maybe that’s another one of the Infinity Stones, or is that just pure speculation at this point?

Well, it’s certainly pure speculation at this point. I’m not even sure if we even recognize Loki’s scepter [as an Infinity Stone], but that’s a big hint as to what will be causing them trouble in the next movie.

Confirmed it isn't? How'd you get that out of those words? If anything he is saying it is, they just didn't know what it was.

Here's the trailer from Marvel's official Youtube account, better quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

Edit:

Hah, apparently since the trailer got on the net before Agents of SHIELD aired, Marvel tweeted "Dammit, Hydra" in response. Pretty cool of them, actually.

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat
  • Like 3