Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

I probably know the answer but is Civil War any good? Christopher wants to take me to see it but with my health the way it is right now going out is a big ordeal. Just wanting to make sure it's worth it

Look at your sig and you'll know the answer.

• Like 1

So, for those of us who are fans of any of the following shows

Supergirl
The Flash
Arrow
DC's Legends of Tomorrow

With the addition of Supergirl to the CW now, how does a FOUR WAY CROSSOVER sound to you?

http://blog.peopleschoice.com/2016/05/19/cw-confirms-arrow-supergirl-flash-legends-crossover/

I'd be down with another show being added so there's a DC show every night during the week. The Question or Batgirl would be top choices. 

2 hours ago, Little Red Srarvette said:

The look on her face when Barry brought Ice Cream may be my favorite thing on any show this year

And Cat Grant's jab at CW shows just got even funnier in hindsight.

8 hours ago, Kirkland said:

I'd be down with another show being added so there's a DC show every night during the week. The Question or Batgirl would be top choices. 

Constantine. Always Constantine.

• Like 1

Marvel just officially announced the new cast members for Thor: Ragnarok and who they're playing, and ohhhh man. Cate Blanchett is Hela, as we already knew, Tessa Thompson is confirmed as Valkyrie, and we're also getting Karl Urban as Skurge the Executioner and Jeff Goldblum as The Grandmaster.

elsewhere, I didn't see it mentioned in this thread that Geoff Johns is now the one overseeing the DC film universe, which is at least a step up from Zack fucking Snyder.

• Like 3

Just now, Little Red Srarvette said:

The Goldblum thing has me really hopeful actually. I think he can be a great influence and hopefully counteract the mediocrity of both Thor movies prior

• Like 2