Benji

10 hours ago, Benji said:

Oh okay, watched the second part of the crossover.

Hidden Content

Also, does Laurels Canary Cry even do anything in this? Nobody ever seems at all bothered by it.

8 hours ago, Lint said:

No, they've shown it a few times knocking people back

I'm not sure knocking back is the right description. They've used it to disorient the odd goon.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TKzo Amore said:

Oh shit, that's got to be a fake out, right?

Read a review that said the preview for the midseason premier shows she's not dead

Spoiler tags are still broken  so stop reading

I really, really hope it's not. I've just come to hate her character so much. It feels like she's the thing dragging the show down. I want her dead and gone.

Edited by Kirkland

Random thought. You have to pick a big bad or two for next season and their motive can't be to destroy the city. Who do you pick? I say a new vertigo trying to run all crime in the city with Onomatopoeia doing his thing and being the last fight of the season.

Spoiler

I still don't believe the grave is Felicity's. A theory going around is that she's going to end up paralyzed, not dead (hell, she's pretty much Oracle, anyway). Killing her off would be a risky move, because it could drive a lot of fans away. The grave is someone else's. Still think it could be Captain Lance who takes the dirt nap.

Edited by GhostMachine

It's Ollie's kid, I'm almost certain of it. From the scene at the end of Dahrk with his family, to Barry being the one who shows up when Oliver is alone (he's the only other person that knows in this timeline), I think it's leading to Ollie's Kid being the body.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steeb said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

I don't think he is the only one is he? Wasn't that the point, that Ollie tried to keep it secret and it backfired? Didn't Ollie tell Felicity or did I mix that up? But yeah, I think that's going to be the case, and that we'll probably get an Earth-2 Connor Hawke in his place.

Nah, he told Felicity in the Armageddon Timeline, in the New Survival Timeline he didn't.

At least I think so, but that's always the problem with multiple timelines, easy to get mixed up.

I agree on the Earth-2 dealio, I think we need to start seeing that leak into Arrow more too. Apart from anything else, it opens up reboot avenues if Arrow is truly only going 5 seasons, without having to reset the rest of the DCTVU as well. I just want to see Arrow Sr. really.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ziggy Srardust said:

Tonight's episode

Hide contents

It's not Felicity in the grave!!!! :w00t:

Spoiler

I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. Over the break I've come to see her and Ollie's relationship as an albatross around the show's neck, forcing it into this weird status quo that everybody knows won't last. Plus, I rewatched some episodes from season one the other day, and realised just how dull Felicity has become as a character in comparison.

I'm not saying I wanted her out of the show, but I do feel like the Olicity shipping is tired out.

9 hours ago, Benji said:
  Hide contents

I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed. Over the break I've come to see her and Ollie's relationship as an albatross around the show's neck, forcing it into this weird status quo that everybody knows won't last. Plus, I rewatched some episodes from season one the other day, and realised just how dull Felicity has become as a character in comparison.

I'm not saying I wanted her out of the show, but I do feel like the Olicity shipping is tired out.

The producer of the show hinted at a reveal in that limo scene that he hoped viewers caught, which everyone is speculating that Felicity doesn't have a ring on her finger, so you may be getting your wish there.

• Like 1

Spoiler I guess

Vixen will make her live action debut sometime next month

seq8kdbhfsszaufhizvc.jpg

On 21/01/2016 at 05:02, Benji said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Grave Talk
Spoiler

My girlfriend thinks it'll be Felicity's mother, which I hope is not the case as that would be a huge letdown to a story they're playing throughout the whole season. I think it needs to be a fairly big character in the show for it to be worth the time they're putting into it. Diggle maybe.

6 hours ago, The Fork Incarnate said:

Grave Talk

Reveal hidden contents

My girlfriend thinks it'll be Felicity's mother, which I hope is not the case as that would be a huge letdown to a story they're playing throughout the whole season. I think it needs to be a fairly big character in the show for it to be worth the time they're putting into it. Diggle maybe.

I went to a convention run by Stephen Amell & gang today and at the Arrow panel, someone asked about Felicity not wearing her ring.  Stephen said: "It's pretty safe to assume, I messed up."  So I'm taking a wild guess and gonna say that it's his kid.  Would explain Felicity not wearing the ring because Oliver hid something so big from her and would also explain her being so angry and telling Oliver to kill Dhark.