Benji

I heard who the bad guy is for next season.

I finally got around to watching the season finale last night. So...

Malcolm Merlyn?

Also, Felicity with the catching feels and that love triangle - it was getting annoying. I guess it was to be expected, cause TV writers love to write love stories in the middle of everything. It's almost getting to be Laurel levels of crappy though.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as he can still appear in Agent Carter I'm happy with that. 

I mi struggled with Arrow last year and pretty much gave up when he miraculously returned. I mean the mid season cliffhanger was so epic, just brilliantly done and then they shit on it and it completely put me off watching after Arrow returned to save the city. I will catch up at some point but the way that was handled and "hey everyone's a superhero" now has put me off. It seems they got really excited and went "let's do EVERYTHING now!"

Edit: This new board is a dick. That was meant to be a link and the damn thing won't even let me take out the image when I edit.

Next season thing below

SFjIkjf.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

• 1 month later...

Matt Ryan will guest star next season in an episode as Constantine

• Like 4

Next season spoilers

Looks like Starling City will get a new name

• Like 2

Hidden Content

Your not the only one saying that

• Like 1

Summerslam spoilers

I love John Barrowman...and he loves his Tostito's. It amuses to me to see how much different he is than his character. 

Watch his episodes of Doctor Who or Torchwood.  There, his character is basically him

• 2 weeks later...

I will say that the deep Arrow voice with the new light costume is silly. It's like Robin doing the Batman voice.

Edited by Kirkland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm into season 2, really enjoying it buuuuuut...

His whole no killing because of Tommy shit is getting ridiculous.  Just got to the point where he killed The Count, and it seems so stupid that he'd be broken up about it.  I doubt Tommy would have had a problem with him offing a psychopathic drug kingpin who was going to harm an innocent person.

Finished season 3 a couple weeks ago. Still sucked. Got more optimistic feelings about S4 entirely because it feels like they hired Neal McDonough to straight-up play an alternate universe version of his Justified character.

My problems with Arrow (without dropping any major spoilers for those getting caught up):

1. Not enough gadget arrows.

2. Laurel sucks. She hasn't been an interesting character since season 1. She's better in season 3 than 2, but she was so insufferable I almost wish she had been killed off during 2. (Felt that way about Captain Lance for a good chunk of season 3.....)

• Like 1

Okay, I'm going into spoiler territory now so I don't upset those still catching up but daring to read this thread:

I blame the problems with Laurel not only on the writing, but on the choice of actress. Katie Cassidy is decent, but lets face it, of all the regular actresses on the show, she's easily the weakest. They should have kept Sara around and killed off Laurel instead (and yes, I know Sara is going to be on LEGENDS OF TOMORROW as White Canary). They made Laurel too damned irritating in season 2, and while she's more tolerable in season 3, that's hard to forget. Plus frankly Katie Cassidy looks stupid as Black Canary. At least they didn't do something stupid like have Felicity put on a costume. (I'm surprised she doesn't at least have a code-name, though. Could they get away with calling her Oracle, since that's close to what she is?)

Hell, the writers had me wanting Captain Lance to die for a chunk of last season, and Paul Blackthorne is one of my favorite actors on the show.

Edited by GhostMachine
spelling error
  • Like 1