The PS4 thread

9 to 5

I had to go all over town, and probably bought the last one in town but I am now a proud PS4 owner. I couldn't find a copy of Watch Dogs left in this town either so I wasn't able to get that but I did pick up MLB: The Show, Assassin's Creed IV and Killzone so it's not too bad. It'll be a couple weeks before I can get Plus though. I don't generally play online though so is Plus worth getting at this point?

• Like 1

Free games. Yes.

Though you could wait for a month that had a game you wanted to start.

Also, holy crap you chose a good weekend to buy something you have to stay indoors for.

I now regret saying this if your power has been off as long as mine has (aka, still off).

Free games. Yes.

Though you could wait for a month that had a game you wanted to start.

Also, holy crap you chose a good weekend to buy something you have to stay indoors for.

I now regret saying this if your power has been off as long as mine has (aka, still off).

Yeah it sucked. I fired it up Friday when I got home from work. Got to play a couple hours then. Saturday was a wash as power went in and out most of the day until finally going out about 3 in the afternoon. We just got it back yesterday at 4. I fired it up and played Assassin's Creed for about 2 hours before I had to go somewhere else to eat as everything in my fridge was ruined. Stupid power outages. So I basically looked at my PS4 all weekend and dreamed about what could be. :(

Not many (if any) golf fans here, but The Golf Club has been submitted to Sony and should be released in the next 4-6 weeks, which I'm really looking forward to.

It's got what I wanted the PGA games to have for years, a course creator - but it looks very in depth too, which could be amazing. Add to the fact that there's no load times between holes, and that you can share/play community creations at the touch of a button with no waiting times makes me very excited to give the game a go.

I think it's going to be somewhere in the region of £30. Better get some PS cards bought.

Yeah, it is. Digital only on all platforms.

Apparently you can hit one button and it'll load random holes on courses you've never played, too, to keep things fresh.

Their creation system is so in depth that Greg Norman has put his name to it, so that his company can use their course creator to make real life courses.