The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Anyone picked up the remastered Oddworld? Forgot how much I used to love the game as a kid but my god its frustrating sometimes

I grabbed Injustice, as anything under $10 is too hard to pass up to wait for a physical copy.

I finished the story mode way too quickly. It felt like it was barely half of what we got in Mortal Kombat 9. That's my only real complaint about the game, is the length of the story mode. STAR Labs and the Classic Battle mode will give it more longevity. Definitely worth $8.

Then changed his mind and bought a PS4 so he could play it again. Sham doesn't strike me as a fan of the typical multiplayer game, so I'm not particularly surprised to hear he doesn't like it.

Dan, bobfoc, Meacon, Apsham

The Golf Club hasn't got a definite release date yet, but HB Games confirmed today that it's very likely to be during the week of the 25th of August, with a small chance of it releasing a week before. Still no price, but the PC early access was $35 so it won't be a full price game.

• Like 2

Dan, bobfoc, Meacon, Apsham

The Golf Club hasn't got a definite release date yet, but HB Games confirmed today that it's very likely to be during the week of the 25th of August, with a small chance of it releasing a week before. Still no price, but the PC early access was $35 so it won't be a full price game.

Awesome. I saw a video last week of the course designer which looked amazing.