LB: Eliseu (Benfica)

RM: Ben Arfa (Hull)

CM: Sanchez (Aston Villa)

LM: Gaitan (Benfica)

LAM: N'Zogbia (Aston Villa)

RAM: Quintero (Porto)

ST: Aboubakar (Porto)

Aboubakar is a monster.

Trying to bash through Div 10 on Seasons with Real, almost sure I've heard the commentators say that Khedira and Robben played for France in the World Cup. :/

Speaking of France, I have a bunch of French bronzes so I'm using them to start with on single player UT. The commentators are now saying that with 3 or 4 more additions, it could be the national side. Yeah, I'm sure France is desperate to pick 60 rated players from their 2nd division. :lol:

Anyone else having issues with the random swapping of the player you're controlling? Not sure if its a co-op seasons thing or something that happens across the board. Also I cannot make subs in some online games, it just shows me the tactics and team management for the opponent. I can't even fuck about with their formation because nothing you do to it actually happens.

Anyone else having issues with the random swapping of the player you're controlling? Not sure if its a co-op seasons thing or something that happens across the board. Also I cannot make subs in some online games, it just shows me the tactics and team management for the opponent. I can't even fuck about with their formation because nothing you do to it actually happens.

It's not to do with your gameplay assistance settings is it, the auto switch? I have mine to switch for lobbed passes only, seems to work fine.

I have heard of that issue for the online games, I haven't seen a solution as of yet though.

I was annoyed playing seasons yesterday as I got a draw which was not recorded and twice had connection issue when winning and no result was recorded, a bit annoying considering the game before those I was in a losing position when connection issues arose and that got recorded as a loss <_<

I haven't played online at all, but I've noticed that the game is always disconnecting from the EA servers. Last night it just refused to connect at all.

Same for me. There is a good game here, if everything was fixed up so what you did, counted. >_>

anyone had any unbearable lagging I've not even tried online it's happening in the normal kick off game mode which is worrying

had to switch my connection to the internet of the ps4 to play an offline game before, we connected after it and not having the issues I was having before hopefully it's sorted itself out now

To get rid of the issue go into your router settings and disable UPNP. Issue only on the PS4, expect they'll likely patch it at some stage for the people who have had the issue (I had it too).

I'm playing as Crystal Palace, and the only change to my team was adding Germain Denis. He was on fire early in the season, but by the January window I had begun to struggle and was unhappy with certain members of my team.

Denis sold for $1,000,000 more then I paid, and I sent Chamak and Jedinak packing. Used all the money I got on free signings, including a goaltender to replace Speroni who is going to Everton.

I'm currently 12th, and have a fairly weak side. I just want to hold on until next season when reinforcements arrive, then I can try to make a run.

Edited by Toe