FIFA 15

Dan

Adding to that...

I know the PL stadiums are nice, and so is improved Goalkeepers/Atmosphere, but can someone with the full game, or even extensive experience with the demo confirm two things.

1) Are throw ins fixed? In that, when it goes out of play, can your players actually be arsed to retrieve the ball.

and

2) Is physical contact allowed now? In the last few years they've bigged up the physical battles in midfield, but any kind of collision with the AI/opponent resulted in an advantage/free-kick being awarded. There were also times when you'd be kicked by the opposition on a follow through from a shot, and you'd be penalised for it.

Just fixing these on 14 would have made a hell of a difference. Not holding my hopes up too high though!

Anyone who played the trial know if keepers are improved from the demo? I only ask because I just scored a first time volley from 30 yards that bounced next to Joe Harts feet without him doing anything.

I have had the game since Tuesday. Scored two 30 yard finesse shots with Robben and one with Ronaldo that just sailed over a stationary keepers head without him even trying to save.

Then last night, playing co-op seasons, my team mate passed the ball back to my keeper from the half way line. The keeper dived over the ball, and, seeing it roll towards the net, jumped back at the ball and punched it in. Basically Keepers are worse than ever.

Also, pace is really over powered now due to the fact EA have changed defending (again), contain is not effective and animations often stop altogether for your defender so he stops running.

Another major bug in co-op seasons was the fact when we went to make a sub, the other teams squad was shown and we could not make any changes, whilst they could, meaning they had fresh players. Also, any player instructions that you make before the match are not saved and reset to default during the match.

Oh and the ps3/360 versions have match lobbies (so you can make 2v2 with friends etc) and the ps4/xbone do not. EA suck.

Edited by cmb211087

I doubt it's something that happens too often, but I did see an Arsenal v Spurs gameplay vid where a goal is scored just like he described the Robben/Ronaldo goals.

It was also raining, and as players were running, it looked like they had smoke coming out of their boots. It looked waaay over-done, especially as when a goal went in and he did the sliding on knees celebration, there was no "water" to be seen.