FIFA 15

Dan

Upon reading this thread and hearing some rave reviews from friends, I'm gonna have to fire up the demo tonight.

Have the ultimate edition or whatever pre-ordered for PS4, I usually suck at Fifa compared to other sports games but some online matches and matches on harder difficulty should fix that up after a week or so.

I still can't hack World Class despite playing since FIFA '97 and winning every game easily on Professional.

• Like 2

Ooh, is it nearly time for the Tesco release fun to start? That's always the best.

Log on to Twitter at midnight, search for Tesco and read all the people asking "Why are there 100 people queued up outside Tesco at this time of night?"

• Like 1

Ooh, is it nearly time for the Tesco release fun to start? That's always the best.

Log on to Twitter at midnight, search for Tesco and read all the people asking "Why are there 100 people queued up outside Tesco at this time of night?"

This is what you do? Might be worse than the people tweeting about the lineups :wub:

You are such an interesting human being, I am honored to have somewhat known you for this many years.

:shifty:

Some of the player ratings are interesting to go through over on Futhead. Some good players have taken big downgrades this year.

Di Natale is only 78 :( was great for me last year. He had 4 in forms, I have no idea how they justify some of these rating changes.

Some of the player ratings are interesting to go through over on Futhead. Some good players have taken big downgrades this year.

Di Natale is only 78 :( was great for me last year. He had 4 in forms, I have no idea how they justify some of these rating changes.

It seems that in general, ratings have gone down, and players are rated a bit more fairly. I think that's rad. For example, Xavi only has, like, 61 shot power, but has amazing passing. Gerrard has 95 shot power, but can't run all that fast just because, well, he hasn't needed to run fast since, like, 2005 or 2006. He's adjusted his game because he's getting up in age. And FIFA reflects that. It goes back to the point about player's playing like they should, to me. And it's good to see ratings reflect that. There's no point in looking at overalls, really. It's more important that player's important stats are correct. For example, Neymar's only an 86, which seems very, very low at first. But you factor in the fact that he's pure offense, and it makes sense, really. All his vital stats are pretty much dead-on, and he plays like he ought to.

It seems that in general, ratings have gone down, and players are rated a bit more fairly. I think that's rad. For example, Xavi only has, like, 61 shot power, but has amazing passing. Gerrard has 95 shot power, but can't run all that fast just because, well, he hasn't needed to run fast since, like, 2005 or 2006. He's adjusted his game because he's getting up in age. And FIFA reflects that. It goes back to the point about player's playing like they should, to me. And it's good to see ratings reflect that. There's no point in looking at overalls, really. It's more important that player's important stats are correct. For example, Neymar's only an 86, which seems very, very low at first. But you factor in the fact that he's pure offense, and it makes sense, really. All his vital stats are pretty much dead-on, and he plays like he ought to.

In my opinion 86 is perfect for Neymar <_<

I understand your point though, and completely agree with it. Just saddens me a little when players I like using plummet in rating :P

My point primarily is how they justify the drops when they're performing consistently well. Like I said before, Di Natale had 4 in-form cards in UT last year, so how do they then transfer that into a drop of 6 in his rating? I can't see the full set of stats yet so I don't know what's changed.

Tim Cahill is another, got into the MLS TOTS, drops six ratings. I'm just curious as to the justification.

Why are games still released at different times in different places. Like I don't get why FIFA is out in the UK days later than America and other places in Europe.

Damn it all.

It's only Tuesday to Friday. We're not talking one or two years like it used to be.

In my opinion 86 is perfect for Neymar <_<

I understand your point though, and completely agree with it. Just saddens me a little when players I like using plummet in rating :P

My point primarily is how they justify the drops when they're performing consistently well. Like I said before, Di Natale had 4 in-form cards in UT last year, so how do they then transfer that into a drop of 6 in his rating? I can't see the full set of stats yet so I don't know what's changed.

Tim Cahill is another, got into the MLS TOTS, drops six ratings. I'm just curious as to the justification.

I could get into the MLS TOTS...

IYeah, I have not enjoyed World Class much in the demo. My team stops making any attacking runs, constantly seeing my wingers be conservative, never trying to get in behind no matter what I try. Only thing that stops me from losing is the CPU being terrible at finishing, and the keeper good at shot stopping.

IYeah, I have not enjoyed World Class much in the demo. My team stops making any attacking runs, constantly seeing my wingers be conservative, never trying to get in behind no matter what I try. Only thing that stops me from losing is the CPU being terrible at finishing, and the keeper good at shot stopping.

Yeah, that's FIFA being ''challenging''. Rather the computer getting actually more skilled and better at playing the game, your own AI teammates become braindead and never work for you.

So you have to micromanage everyone, and that's a chore because you pass the ball to the winger with your striker, but before you get at the byline the striker has disengaged already leaving you having to hoof it to an empty box.

In case people missed it, the FUT Web App launches today, supposedly some point after 2PM GMT (two and a bit hours from now) since it's currently down for maintenance in preparation.

Who's gonna score the best starter pack players then? I'm just hoping it isn't like last year where everyone I know packs Lukaku :shifty: