FIFA 15

Dan

If you do head to Xbox One ASDA have got a great deal on right now:

Xbox One Console with either Destiny / GTA V / Halo: The Master Chief Collection / Call of Duty Advanced Warfare / Forza Horizon 2 / Dragon Age Inquisition £329 @ ASDA Direct

Add one of the bundles to your basket and then use the code CONSOLE to get it for this price (must be in caps).

http://direct.asda.com/Xbox-One-500GB-Console-Destiny/BUNXBOX310714A,default,pd.html?dual=0&awc=2786_1408641698_3d005bd508e8b22b581b76a31102845c

You get the console straight away and the game upon release.

As far as I know for Dragons players (ex or current):

Me, Hughes, Lars and Dragsy on Xbox One

Daws, Meacon, LL and 9 to 5 on PS4

So, basically, it's Dragon LegendStarIcon's on Xbox and Ali Dia's on PS4.

So I need to join the new generation.

Who has what console then?

RAFA TIME goes PS4 or XB1?

That depends. Do you want to play with Dan? Or everyone else?

But I like Dan.

I dunno who everyone else is.

Maybe I don't like some of them.

I like Dan. He just has a poor taste in current gen consoles. And I don't know exactly who has what, but nearly everyone I know from here has or is going PS4.

• Like 1

I currently have a PS4, will probably get an Xbox One at some point. Not sure whether I want to get a One before FIFA comes out so I can get it for that, or get it for the PS4, feel like I might be far too used to Xbox controllers for FIFA at this point. DECISIONS.

See, I could buy a PS4 (lol no I couldn't) or I could just come round to your house and steal it >_>

• 2 weeks later...

Have there been any announcements regarding Career mode this year? Seems pointless having all 20 PL stadiums in if they haven't put at least a little time and effort into the mode.

I hope Tournament mode is back, too. Taking that out of next-gen on 14 was awful, and their excuse was laughable.

Article about career mode here.

Sounds like they've made improvements on a lot of things without adding anything particularly new, which is OK with me. I thoroughly enjoyed career mode last year, if they've made the bits that were already there even better and improved the presentation of everything, as someone who plays almost exclusively in the Premier League I am looking forward to this.

The team management improvements will make a big difference I think, the amount of time you spend on those screens in career mode. Team sheets in particular should be very useful.

• Like 1