FIFA 15

Dan

Keepers seem a bit iffy and need to be fixed. Other than that, I love it.

That seems to be posted every time the FIFA demo comes out :lol:

I look forward to the inevitable discussion about how overpowered finesse shots/headers are.

Seen that, only with finesse volleys being moaned about. I think they messed with the sliders to show off 'epic tekkers' on youtube.

The new ball physics are taking some getting used to, but it's some really awesome, subtle stuff. I love it.

Also, hooooooooly crap the atmosphere and presentation. I scored with Sterling in the 77th, and Anfield just went absolutely bonkers. It felt great. And it just felt liked the game naturally built to that point. It was rad.

• Like 1

Proper snidey move to actually remove a feature that was present in the 360 and PS3 versions. Like I can get them not including a feature or game mode that might be new and is next-gen specific or something, but just taking something out they could have just left as it was even if there are new additions in the next-gen version is just shit really.