FIFA 15

Dan

No idea, I don't have a Playstation. On the X1 I bought the Ultimate Edition for £38~ on the US store, can play it on Tuesday and all it took was a quick region change on my Xbox pretty much. I presume the PSN version will be the same.

No idea, I don't have a Playstation. On the X1 I bought the Ultimate Edition for £38~ on the US store, can play it on Tuesday and all it took was a quick region change on my Xbox pretty much. I presume the PSN version will be the same.

Is that relatively easy to sort out?

Yeah it's really easy after the initial set-up.

Here's how to do it:

I buy the $'s off of Amazon.com (the US site but you can use your .co.uk login), so you just add an American billing address (I usually use somewhere in Delaware) to your regular Amazon account and buy the $'s off of amazon.com (make sure you select the american address and to get the $'s as an online code)

Boot up your X1, go to settings then system and switch location to United States. It'll reboot the system, redeem the code you got off Amazon and the Xbox will ask you for an address, put the same address you used for Amazon in and you're account is loaded with $'s. Find the game you want and buy it :)

After the first time it's as simple as logging into amazon, selecting the American address when you checkout and redeeming the code - the Xbox should only ask you the address the first time.

Playing my first match, I'm really loving this engine. It's a lot better than last years, theres loads of small touches I love. Like someone said you do feel a difference controlling certain players. Sanchez is insanely quick and it feels like it's because he is genuinely a pacey player rather than all of them being similar. I love how you need to be a lot more precise, Spurs made a clearance in their box and I had Gibbs run over to where the ball was about to land but I pressed the header button in anticipation as you would normally last year but this time he jumped and totally missed the ball mid air allowed Adebayor to sprint up my half. Really fun so far, the small details are awesome too. The shirts look a lot better, they had two balls on the pitch when it went for a throw in and Podolski kicked one away, things like that are small touches that make it a lot more involving.

• Like 2

Playing my first match, I'm really loving this engine. It's a lot better than last years, theres loads of small touches I love. Like someone said you do feel a difference controlling certain players. Sanchez is insanely quick and it feels like it's because he is genuinely a pacey player rather than all of them being similar. I love how you need to be a lot more precise, Spurs made a clearance in their box and I had Gibbs run over to where the ball was about to land but I pressed the header button in anticipation as you would normally last year but this time he jumped and totally missed the ball mid air allowed Adebayor to sprint up my half. Really fun so far, the small details are awesome too. The shirts look a lot better, they had two balls on the pitch when it went for a throw in and Podolski kicked one away, things like that are small touches that make it a lot more involving.

You got the PS4/XboxOne version, or the previous generation?