FIFA 15

Dan

Yeah I've noticed 1 on 1s are tricky. Also do keepers not come off their line for them? I was clean through yesterday and wanted to try a lob but the keeper refused to move.

Baddar - throw ins thankfully are fixed. I dont recall many breaks in play because of them.

With regards to tackling, I've struggled ever since they implemented the new system. Not sure if that's the system or if I'm just used to the old way.

Sucks for Clubs if pace is overpowered. Such a great opportunity for team goals that will no doubt be ruined by 40 yard chipped through balls to the 5'5 striker.

• Like 1

My gf's brother has only played the demo but said that he never scores when one on one, and all his goals come from 18 yards plus. Hope you can actually slot shots past keepers when through on goal...

You can, as long as you do it to the keepers near side post. Guarenteed goal. Or just finesse without much power, it will usually go through his legs.

Blasting it tends to get saved the majority of the time.

My gf's brother has only played the demo but said that he never scores when one on one, and all his goals come from 18 yards plus. Hope you can actually slot shots past keepers when through on goal...

You can, as long as you do it to the keepers near side post. Guarenteed goal. Or just finesse without much power, it will usually go through his legs.

Blasting it tends to get saved the majority of the time.

Yeah exactly this. I was through one on one last night and slotted behind the keeper quite easily with finesse. And as the dragons will let you know, one on ones are usually where I fuck up the most :shifty:

I haven't really seen many issues with keepers just standing around. I'm nearly an entire season into My Career (got injured for three months :/) and I've scored a few from distance, but never was it because a keeper just stood around and did nothing.

Also, if you're that concerned, just bump the CPU goaltender ability up a bit in the sliders.

Is there any reason why you lose all sort of power once you're into the box? Several games in a row in my career I can take shots as I normally do in FIFA 14 but for some reason if I've managed to dribble past a defender into the box, the same way I would always take a shot makes a shitty effortless tap as if I'm trying to pass to the keeper.