Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

• Admin

And not satisfied with their business today, Villa's Nathan Baker has signed a new 4 year contract. 

He did better than AVB.

No he didn't? 

Also made most of our senior players want to leave by the sounds of it. Gets credit for Adebayor and introducing some younger players, but his time at Spurs wasn't a good one. He's doing well for Villa so far though, and on paper you've made some good signings, am excited to see him try and integrate them and hopefully bring some young players through like he did with us. 

His win ratio was second to none.

Sherwood had a 50% win ratio.
AVB had a 55% win ratio.

:/

• Like 2

And not satisfied with their business today, Villa's Nathan Baker has signed a new 4 year contract. 

He did better than AVB.

No he didn't? 

Also made most of our senior players want to leave by the sounds of it. Gets credit for Adebayor and introducing some younger players, but his time at Spurs wasn't a good one. He's doing well for Villa so far though, and on paper you've made some good signings, am excited to see him try and integrate them and hopefully bring some young players through like he did with us. 

AVB had a 55% win ratio.

Also Tim Sherwood had 59% in Premier League and Tottenham don't even give a shit about other competitions so that's all that matters. Which is lol because they are rubs in the PremLeague as well.

Also Glenda Hoddle had 36.96% and his managership took in 9/11, so pretty impressive he got it so high considering the circumstances.

Edited by metalman

This is the best day! 

Love both these signings. We're a far better team today than we were last season. Sherwood is having a great first pre-season.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, Sherwood couldn't work any magic for our 'magnificent seven' :shifty:

That'd be because other than Eriksen and Chadli, the rest are completely shit. Lamela cost nearly £30mil and people are still making excuses for him because he scored that rabona and has nice hair.

• Like 3

Yes. If I was in his team and he did that in training I'd have two-footed him.

Or if I was in his team and Phil Neville was in the team too we'd both have two-footed him. A four-footer. See how the show-off little bastard likes that. A four-footer right in his ankles. Me and Phil Neville going in for the kill. See if his hair saves him then.

Edited by metalman
  • Like 5

Bild are reporting that Chelsea have agreed a €25m deal for Augsburg left-back Baba Rahman.

This is a player who is crying out for a chant to the tune of "Barbara Ann", but I cannot for the life of me imagine that tune being sung by a football crowd. :/

He did better than AVB.

No he didn't? 

AVB had a 55% win ratio.

What did you sack him for then? :/

So at the point of being sacked, AVB had a 55% win ratio.  That's pretty dumb.

• Like 1

He did better than AVB.

No he didn't? 

AVB had a 55% win ratio.

If you're trying to find logic in Spurs with managers then you're gonna be disappointed :/ 

but not as disappointed as I am at the Lamela bashing, he's a saint!!!

He did better than AVB.

No he didn't? 

AVB had a 55% win ratio.

If you're trying to find logic in Spurs with managers then you're gonna be disappointed :/ 

but not as disappointed as I am at the Lamela bashing, he's a saint!!!

Lamela is a nancy boy prancing little prat. Me and Phil Neville will be going after you too. A fucking four-footer. See how you like that. Sort you out right and proper.

Edited by metalman
  • Like 9

Yes. If I was in his team and he did that in training I'd have two-footed him.

Or if I was in his team and Phil Neville was in the team too we'd both have two-footed him. A four-footer. See how the show-off little bastard likes that. A four-footer right in his ankles. Me and Phil Neville going in for the kill. See if his hair saves him then.

Reminds me of how Nicky Butt left United. Ronaldo was tricks in training, stepovers and the like, Butt couldn't get the ball off him so he nutted him.

Hah, Rickie Lambert officially moved to West Brom and then went on to play and score 2 in a friendly for them.

All in the same day.

Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko has confirmed he is in negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur

I heard we'd put in a £10 mil bid yesterday. Can't pretend I've seen him play much, but his scoring record is extremely impressive, and he was brilliant against Everton in the Europa League. We definitely need another winger, so this could be great.