Tennis!

sahyder1

Fine, we will see. It is his time to prove everyone wrong.

I am feeling really conifdent about Henman in this quarter final this afternoon then after that it is Federer/Agassi. Great lineup. I think I want Agassi to beat Federer. Two reasons, one becasue I would like to see Federer beaten and secondly, if Henman wins. An Agassi/Henman match would be great B)

Does anyone know Henmans head-to-head records agaisnt Agassi and Federer, has he even played Agassi before?

Edited by Gooner4Life

Henman has a 6-2 win record over Federer, although he played a few when Federer was still young and developing.

Agassi leads Henman 2-1 in their ties.

However, i'm expecting to see Federer, Henman, Hewitt and Roddick win. However we all know, should Henman win, Hewitt will too, and that won't be pretty :D.

You don't argue with the umpire, whether you're right or wrong, you can't say "it was in," and have them say, "oh okay, your point". The only possible thing you can do is getting a warning and then say "No, you should get a warning because you suck!" in an Australian accent :D.

They are replaying the Williams/Capriatti match (where Serena goes apeshit) on USA right now, due to a rain delay.

When the William sisters came on the tour I really hated Venus Williams but Serena is climbing that list very quickly. She needs to get rid of her attitude fast. Yeah, the umpire made a bad call but her press conference made her come out as completely arrogant person.

I hate Serena more than Venus. She seems to have a massive ego based on how good she is and cries when she doesn't get her way. Richard Williams is a great guy though, "I think that chair umpire did the best job that's humanly possible." Though I have to question whether he's serious or not.

Apparently the Federer-Agassi match started too.

I'm kind of surprised Federer/Davenport are still looking good for the finals. I'm somewhat torn though between wanting the Capriati/Dementieva winner to take the Women's title though. As long as Roddick doesn't win the Men's I'm cool with that. Although I'd probably hate myself if I had to root for Henman, so that's problematic too. The weekend should be amazing stuff though.