Tennis!

sahyder1

All I need now is for Serena and Roddick to lose, and the Slam season will begin on the right foot. I'm so sick of the hype put on these two simply because they represent America's best chance at the majors these days. It's so stupid that the American commentators/media never give the "foreign" born players their due. It's only recently that they've acknowledged that Roddick is Federer's bitch, and not his equal, but they still want to feed you that bullshit that Venus Williams is capable of winning a major even though she's 0 for her last 13. Sorry about the rant, but it's so frustrating watching them gush over people who aren't the ones they should be focusing all their praise on.

Federer played fucking amazing in that match, like he said, he had the perfect games, his serves were unbelievabley consistent;y good and fast.

No-one will stop him this year again, he is too good.

And imo he will go down as the greatest ever, he is the best I have ever seen.

I hope Sharapova beats Williams too.

FEDERER LOST! :o  :o

I think Roddick will win it now. He will just edge out Hewitt.

And also, Sharapova lost :crying:

damn, i choosed a bad day not to watch the Australian Open. The two favourites in my point of view are out. What was the outcome of the other matches?

Bwahahahaha. It was going to happen, the only person anyone can see beating Federer and it happened.

Safin has this title wrapped up now. Roddick has been good, but if you're beating Roger Federer, you're obviously very good. Roddick will be pissed if he loses, the one person who always beats him in the final is out and then he doesn't win it :)

Safin has always been a favourite of mine, and now that both my predictions are out, one after the other, in the same round, I am going to go with Safin and Davenport.

If you haven't realised, I hate Williams and Roddick. Sure Roddick has a great serve, whoopdeedoo, he has a game where he will destroy his hips. Federer will be around for ages to come, like Andre Agassi, and Roddick just won't - and thank God for that.

Sharapova :(

What was that Gooner? Federer cant be beaten? HAHAHAHA :P

The title is coming back to good old Roddick now so I'm a happy bunny. It's still early days to be saying that but I've got confidence in the guy winning it. The game today was amazing though, I watched the last thirty minutes and both men were awesome. I have grown to like Federer but I find the people who say he's the best ever are pretty much idiots and the reason I probably disliked him because he got a bit too much hype. No doubt he's amazing, not the best ever. That one goes to Sampras :)