Tennis!

sahyder1

The man is a disgrace.  He's never reallly had his head in the game.  Too preoccupied with cars, women and parties.

There are worse things to be pre-occupied with.

Federer to retain without breaking sweat.

Sharapova to retain as well unless Serena Williams gets some early momentum.

Guest Wrestling_Man

I'm just curious, what channel is Wimbledon on over there in England? Because here in the US, it'll be on ESPN and NBC, but they'll split the times. I remember when it was on HBO, not reading this wrong kiddies, and TNT. Those were the good ol' days, especially on HBO, no commercial breaks.

It is Ivo Karlovic. Nadal sucks on grass, as he lost his first (and thus far only) match on the surface this year. Hell, Henman has a better chance of winning Wimbledon than Nadal does, and Andre Agassi, who is sitting at home and watching on TV, has got a better chance than the two of them combined :shifty:

Guest Leeleemu

Sorry but Henman will not win - I really hope he does but I cannot see it, we should expect it to be the same as last year Roddick v Federer, maybe Safin based on todays performance and maybe Nadal - young and hungry - could cause a suprise otherwise we will be seeing Federer and Roddick - dnt know who will win womens - dnt really follow the womens but i know Sharapova looks good again and I feel Clijsters may pull off a suprise.

"I dont fear anyone but i respect everyone" - Roger Federer (Y)