WWE 2K16

:o

...sorry, but 95% of these reveals are pointless. Of course Ambrose is in.

Agreed, I guess since it's part of the "largest roster in WWE video game history" they want to make them all a big deal, to me, the biggest ones will be who makes it out of NXT/Legends/etc.

• Like 1

Wasn't there a game that had like 2011 Alberto Del Rio and 2012 Alberto Del Rio and counted it as 2 people on the roster?

I haven't played any of these games in years, it'll take a lot to convince me to get back in on it.

Wasn't there a game that had like 2011 Alberto Del Rio and 2012 Alberto Del Rio and counted it as 2 people on the roster?

I haven't played any of these games in years, it'll take a lot to convince me to get back in on it.

I think it was 2K15. Not sure however.

It was indeed. There's also 2 sets of Usos, at least 3 Randy Ortons, 2 Rybacks... it was pretty ridiculous.

I think it was 2k14. And you also had John Cena 2004 and John Cena 2014 as two people on the roster.

I can see maybe like a 2004 Cena and a 2015 Cena, they're two different characters, movesets for the most part, etc. But what got me last year was the 2011 Del Rio and 2012 Del Rio or something like that, just a waste of space, even if it was for the game mode, that could be used for another NXT star, or something along those lines

I can see maybe like a 2004 Cena and a 2015 Cena, they're two different characters, movesets for the most part, etc. But what got me last year was the 2011 Del Rio and 2012 Del Rio or something like that, just a waste of space, even if it was for the game mode, that could be used for another NXT star, or something along those lines

But that's not how it works. Even if it takes up another character space, it's not as if that would take up as much memory as whole entire new superstar, as it's essentially just a reskin. Even if (for example) 2011 Alberto Del Rio wasn't in the game, there wouldn't be another superstar in his place. It'd be that or nothing.

• Like 2