WWE 2K16

It's a good foundation and something they can build on but there are multiple things holding it back from being as good as say the equivalent on NBA 2k or The Show. Still though, I appreciate the small steps forward in the game rather than going backwards. 

• 3 months later...

I still don't think this game gets anywhere near enough credit for its CAW feature this year. I managed to make this dank Scott Dawson without much effort at all. The only thing that's missing is custom entrance music, I really don't understand why it can't be included when we had it on PS3.

CzoHGZw.png

47 minutes ago, Nerf said:

I still don't think this game gets anywhere near enough credit for its CAW feature this year. I managed to make this dank Scott Dawson without much effort at all. The only thing that's missing is custom entrance music, I really don't understand why it can't be included when we had it on PS3.

CzoHGZw.png

Because we still can't copy tracks to the PS4 like you could on PS3.

I'm guessing that it would be down to console parity - since the XB1 can't do it yet, they wouldn't put time into adding something that would only benefit one console. Now what they should do is something that I see a lot of app developers doing, and allowing custom music through Spotify.

2 hours ago, apsham said:

I'm guessing that it would be down to console parity - since the XB1 can't do it yet, they wouldn't put time into adding something that would only benefit one console. Now what they should do is something that I see a lot of app developers doing, and allowing custom music through Spotify.

Which would work perfectly on the PS4 due to the sheer amount of WWE content included on Spotify as well.

19 minutes ago, Executive Kaney said:

42gb? Jesus. I'm assuming that's all the dlc as well?

Likely not. Free games typically don't come with the DLC. Also, you're downloading an entire game at 42 GB. There are games that have a disc install larger than that.

I've only just started playing it because I bought it for cheap in the steam sale. Authority are a pain in the arse. "Use a weapon in your next match!" Okay, its a 6-man match and I can't leave the ring. "Beat your next opponent with all green health!" I'm up against the Undertaker. Oh well, a count out win is fine by me >_>