WWE 2K16

12 minutes ago, TheWho87 said:

Was it not the logic that they were using the Virtual Pro engine and rather than remove the wrestlers from that they just renamed them for the WCW games, then completly removed them for the WWF games.

I could see that being something that was said at one point, but I'm fairly positive that the Virtual Pro games had a vastly larger roster than just the guys that were kept in World Tour. But the important piece here is that it was allowed to happen.

So technically, a company could build a new game and use real workers so long as they are visually different enough and have a different name.

Ah yes, those times where the Wrestlemania main event is a triple threat between you, Lesnar (the champ) and The Rock. Rock pins Lesnar to win the match and title (thanks to the game making you swing at empty air rather than break up the fall)...and Lesnar is still the listed champion the next day. :/

On 26/02/2016 at 02:36, stokeriño said:

Ah yes, those times where the Wrestlemania main event is a triple threat between you, Lesnar (the champ) and The Rock. Rock pins Lesnar to win the match and title (thanks to the game making you swing at empty air rather than break up the fall)...and Lesnar is still the listed champion the next day. :/

To be fair the referee did ask Lesnar for the belt....it just didn't end well for him.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2016 at 20:48, Meacon said:

I was just searching the other day if there was any chance of Fire Pro being available on the PS4. Doesn't look good. :( 

I'd kick a kitten for a NJPW PS4 game. I feel like that's something that could possibly, maybe, perhaps happen in the future. Probably not if they keep losing all their talent to WWE, but it could happen! 

Dick.  You leave the kittens out of this.

• Like 2

In unsurprising news, Team-Up matches are horrible, what with the usual online lag with reversals/etc. compounded by the shittiness of online opponents - but ALL of that squared because there are, of course, two of them. :( 

(Sorry also that I failed to find my headset until after the match, @Trey)

I hadn't ever played online before either so that didn't help, I think next time we should try something tornado style, waiting just to get my ass kick sucked. Sorry I left so quick, I had to run off to work but I'll be on throughout the week if you want to give it another shot.